DSC000901.jpg

Cinquecento Cinquecento Turbo

Introduction

Well ive owned it for a few months now and thought id put some recent pics up. Nothing much has been done just serviced, washed and polished, and the oil cooler fitted again.

DSC000912.jpg

DSC000901.jpg

DSC07918.JPG
Love it matt your brother posted some pics up on topsecret a while back when u first got it i was like u ****y Lucker ;) hope u join us at mod nats again :D

I'm sorry i went and pinched the exhaust before you bought her :eek: lol.
I bet alex is gutted that shes running fine, the whole reason he sold her was coz she kept breaking at inappropriate times lol.
anyways glad another turbo cinq is still alive and kicking :D
ps... sort out the passenger seat slider :rolleyes:

the whole reason he sold her was coz she kept breaking at inappropriate times lol

Like on the M4 on the way back from the motor factors with a gasket set the weekend that we were fitting Whiley's turbo engine.

Actually come to think of it most of the breakdowns and problems occured either heading to or heading back from Reading :chin: :eek:

Matt, does the windscreen wiper still make that wierd soundeffect from Dr Who? lol

Last edited:
Excellent to see El again, was wondering where she had got too!!

El really does look ace in pics (not that it doesn't in the flesh) you really can't tell the exstent of the different shades on a picture..

Well hope she's good to you mate, enjoy cento-turbo ownership ;) its rocks does it not lol

The rear suspension on that is uber low!!

What shocks and springs is it using cuz i want mine to sit like that!

Love it matt your brother posted some pics up on topsecret a while back when u first got it i was like u ****y Lucker ;) hope u join us at mod nats again :D

Ill be there for sure but not sure who ill be with but ill be over to say hi :D.

I'm sorry i went and pinched the exhaust before you bought her :eek: lol.
I bet alex is gutted that shes running fine, the whole reason he sold her was coz she kept breaking at inappropriate times lol.
anyways glad another turbo cinq is still alive and kicking :D
ps... sort out the passenger seat slider :rolleyes:

The exhasut isn't a problem lol enjoying the nice quite drive when on the motorway, the seat slider a bit sticky but i dont sit there :p.

Matt, does the windscreen wiper still make that wierd soundeffect from Dr Who? lol

Yer still makes the funky noise lol

Excellent to see El again, was wondering where she had got too!!

El really does look ace in pics (not that it doesn't in the flesh) you really can't tell the exstent of the different shades on a picture..

The Paint difference should be getting sorted out very soon, just got to get a date and book some time off work.

Well hope she's good to you mate, enjoy cento-turbo ownership ;) its rocks does it not lol

:slayer: All i have to say really :D

The rear suspension on that is uber low!!

What shocks and springs is it using cuz i want mine to sit like that!

I believe that its got Apex shocks and 60mm lowering springs which i think are Gmax.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but this is Cinq is gaaaaawwwwwjjjjuuuusssss.

What are the dimensions and ET of the wheels?

ET24 or 26 (i forget) with 10mm spacers to clear for calipers and allow for the slight dish. also ran 3mm spacers inside the discs due to the UT brake setup.

6x13 size though (y)

i miss my cinq :cry:

edit: no not minilites, replica's custom drilled/offset...ted? :p compomotive ml's

Last edited:
Back