General Bravo in an advert!

Currently reading:
General Bravo in an advert!

Yeah haha I once had a bunch of middle aged men and women talking about my car and discussing what they thought it was when I was sitting at some traffic lights.
I could hear the entire conversation because my windows were down and they actually settled on it being a Ford Focus... idiots...

The Bravo isn't well advertised at all. It's meant to be FIAT's answer to the Golf and Focus etc but they're not very competitive are they!?!?

Lol true. I know I own one so I may be a little biased, but the Bravo is alot sexier than a Focus or Golf ^_^

I had someone say to me, "Nice Punto" once... Almost killed 'em lol. That was the whole reason I bought a Bravo! Because everyone has a Punto!

Even when I had a Bravo MJet 120 as a courtesy car (When the love affair began =P lol) after some bastid wrote off my beloved Fiesta. On the paperwork, it said it was a Fiat Punto lol

Well, I think i've changed a lot of "badge snobs" opinions about FIATs anyway and Bravos in particular. I agree it's a totally nicer looking car than Focus and even the Golf too. The styling on those are just boring and bland and for people with absolutely no interest in being different from the rest of the monotonous world. We drive Bravo's and for that reason we know we are much more adventurous people! :D

In a way, I suppose it's a good thing that the Bravo is so unadvertised because in say, 10 - 15 years time, when the new shape models are out. they will be very rare and sought after cars if kept in good condition. I have big plans for my Bravo in the future, not for a good few years yet, but I do plan on turning it into an absolute ripper of a rally spec car. So it will last for many more years to come by replacing a lot of the engine components.

It's a great car :)

Lol! Funny you should say that! I was talking to my girlfriend yesterday expressing my want to turn it into a rally spec car ^_^

But I do think you're right. The lack of advertising has meant we have an unusual car =] And people's views of Fiat have/are changed. Especially seeing the times we live in, where engines, gearboxes and other components are shared between manufacturers. A friend used to insult my car until I mentioned the Bravo range shares parts with his new Vectra SRI lol...

What would you think of putting a couple of KC spotlamps on the front mate?... All this talk of Rallying has got me all itchy lol

Last edited:
What makes you say that? :LOL:

The only time you'll see a car like a Bravo on a rally is when you're seeing something like a Focus WRC and then there's not much Focus left.

If rally spec means nothing more than some spotlights and mudflaps then I guess.... well whatever.... but that doesn't make something rally spec.....

Just spotted a silver Bravo Dynamic in the Christmas TK Maxx advert. anybody else seen it?

Attachments

• TK Bravo.JPG
    TK Bravo.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 27
Not the first time we've seen an advert involving a Fiat and a Christmas tree (y)

Below are from a Mcdonalds advert 2004.

Attachments

• ad1.jpg
    ad1.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 18
  • ad2.jpg
    ad2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 13
  • ad3.jpg
    ad3.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 14
  • ad4.jpg