Technical Blower motor at full speed with automatic AC

Currently reading:
Technical Blower motor at full speed with automatic AC

koivula

Hi,

I have a X250 2007 Ducato with auto AC. Lately it has been acting up so that randomly is suddenly goes to full speed and do not respond when I try to change the speed. Does the auto ac have resistor pack at the blower motor or is the speed controlled purely by ac control unit?

Any advice would be great!!

Br Timo

Hi,

I have a X250 2007 Ducato with auto AC. Lately it has been acting up so that randomly is suddenly goes to full speed and do not respond when I try to change the speed. Does the auto ac have resistor pack at the blower motor or is the speed controlled purely by ac control unit?

Any advice would be great!!

Br Timo
The same thing has happened once on my X290 with auto AC but that is now several years ago. My guess is that there was a faulty temperature reading from the in- or outdoor temp sensors that fooled the controller to respond, in my case with 100% heat in the middle of summer. Perhaps a temporary poor connection somewhere in the wiring.

The same thing has happened once on my X290 with auto AC but that is now several years ago. My guess is that there was a faulty temperature reading from the in- or outdoor temp sensors that fooled the controller to respond, in my case with 100% heat in the middle of summer. Perhaps a temporary poor connection somewhere in the wiring.
Thanks!

My temperature control works though. Only the speed goes grazy.

Back