Styling Armster Armrest - Fiat 500 by diesel

Currently reading:
Styling Armster Armrest - Fiat 500 by diesel

Yes black in stock and can be with you within a couple of days.

Yes black in stock and can be with you within a couple of days.

Thanks RUI, got it this morning. Good packaging and thanks for free number plate holder.

Bit scary drilling into a new car but once alignment is sorted then drill with 3mm. The 4 screws into the cup holders wanted to keep on turning but one has to gauge the pressure - that was the only prob. Otherwise it seems sturdy enough, havn't taken for test drive yet.

Some Pics.

Armrest 1.JPG

Armrest 2.JPG

Armrest 4.JPG

Armrest 5.JPG

Armrest 6.JPG

Nice one, glad you like it.

Thanks RUI, got it this morning. Good packaging and thanks for free number plate holder.
Bit scary drilling into a new car but once alignment is sorted then drill with 3mm. The 4 screws into the cup holders wanted to keep on turning but one has to gauge the pressure - that was the only prob. Otherwise it seems sturdy enough, havn't taken for test drive yet.

Thanks for posting the pics arorat. Seems to blend in well with the houndscloth. In your personal opinion given that you have the white ambiance - how would it look if the leatherette on the armrest was white ?

Thanks for posting the pics arorat. Seems to blend in well with the houndscloth. In your personal opinion given that you have the white ambiance - how would it look if the leatherette on the armrest was white ?

I don't think they make a white/ivory one, but yes it would fit in.

Some feedback... Wife said the armrest was fine but got in the way whilst using start/stop handbrake on/off. I had a go earlier what she said was true but you soon get used to it. A great bit of kit to rest your arm dare I say ;)

One of the best thing I find about it is that you now have somewhere out of sight to put things.

Yes a couple of pairs at least

Just black or grey. I am looking at a retrim option but it is not looking cheap.
What colour are you looking for?

I've got the standard Lounge interior - looks like arorat's; but car is red with ivory ambience.
I'll have a think about the black/gray option and get back to you. Not really interested in an expensive re-trim.

I must say, it looks both good and practical

I have just recieved my Armster armrest from RUI, and its just been fitted with the ease as described in earlier posts. As I am only 4'11 I drive with the seat totally forward and for this reason can only benefit from resting my elbow on the Armster, but I think that will be good enough, but the biggest benefit for me will be the additional storage, as I do not have the underseat space.

As I have the black leather sport seats, it looks excellent, as though it was integral to the car.

Overall I am very happy with it, and would recommend RUI, the purchase was easy and prompt and its a very good price.

My concern is how sturdy it is ? Does it wobble ?

Also, do the screws go-in nice and tight ? I worry that you drill the holes and the screws dont "bite" tight enough...

Any experience of this ?

My concern is how sturdy it is ? Does it wobble ?

Also, do the screws go-in nice and tight ? I worry that you drill the holes and the screws dont "bite" tight enough...

Any experience of this ?

Sturdy - its solid when you rest your arm but the WHOLE structure moves with the base but in unison - if that makes sense.

Screws go in nice and tight, use 3mm, but double check all holes positions before you drill.

Experience - loads :)

I am not selling for RUI, but he seems a great chap and is selling a factory product that is bloody well built and value for the money. A few months on and no issues, love it but not as much as an Apple iProduct or life (y)

Reactions: RUI
Back