Styling Alloys for Sale

Currently reading:
Styling Alloys for Sale

jparr2712

Hi all,

Is anyone, or know anyone, selling a set of Bravo alloys or the Grande Punto Sporting alloys?

Or the best place to look.

Thanks!

eBay. Depends what you're after really though.

jparr, is it a Bravo or GP you own? Bravo wheels will fit on a Grande Punto with only spigots and wobble bolts. Grande Punto wheels will not fit on a Bravo without the centre bore being bored out, and wobble bolts.

eBay. Depends what you're after really though.

jparr, is it a Bravo or GP you own? Bravo wheels will fit on a Grande Punto with only spigots and wobble bolts. Grande Punto wheels will not fit on a Bravo without the centre bore being bored out, and wobble bolts.
I find the 4x98 size a right pain in the ass. Why they went with that i will never know,

I find the 4x98 size a right pain in the ass. Why they went with that i will never know,

My guess is that it's the way it has always been, and it still does the job safely so why change it and increase tooling costs when you can use the same machines as you always have. It won't affect a majority of Bravo owners anyway, as most will be happy just how it left the factory. The only reason a GP uses the 4x100 is because it's really a Vauxhall :yuck: Corsa :yuck:.

Sorry, I did have them on there previously but they were gone after about a month maximum.

Is there a lot on how long they can be up for ?

You get an e-mail from the forum once a month that asks if you want the item relisted. There are 2 links in the e-mail, yes or no. If you don't click the yes link within a reasonable period, it's assumed that you mean no. ;)

Back