General A pillar trim removal...

Currently reading:
General A pillar trim removal...

Hi Panda pals. I'm going to be installing my dab head unit into the panda soon and wondered if there's any particular guidance about releasing the a pillar trim for the dab antenna? I'd just like any tips before I dive in with the trim removal tools.

Thanks all! 🙂

It's been a long time since I have taken this trim off.

I was hoping someone else would have chimed in

As far as I remember it just clips on and you just pull with your finger near the top trying to keep it a straight as possible to avoid breaking a clip

I have a vauge recollection you have to peel a bit of the door rubber back but that may have been a different model car

It's been a long time since I have taken this trim off.

I was hoping someone else would have chimed in

As far as I remember it just clips on and you just pull with your finger near the top trying to keep it a straight as possible to avoid breaking a clip

I have a vauge recollection you have to peel a bit of the door rubber back but that may have been a different model car
Thanks Koalar - appreciate your help. :)

When i fitted my replacement head unit I had no problem taking the pillar trims off
you may find the dab aerial needs to be attached to the metal frame, however if running additional wires you will find that the rummer trim will lift up and enable you to poke wires behind!

Hi all, thanks for the advice. I installed the new head unit and dab aerial today. The a pillar trim comes off very simply - just a trim tool behind the top edge. There's even a plastic wire routing channel already attached to the a pillar. Happy days! đź‘Ť

Back