A bit cheeky don't you think?

Currently reading:
A bit cheeky don't you think?

your idia? did you make it?

I thought up the whole leon cupra r splitter on a grande punto thing and modified the splitter itself accordingly. Then posted up for all the GP lads and a few have had a bash at it.

I really don't mind any proper members using my ideas etc because thats what FF is for. But I to use my idea to make money and even have the cheek to take my pictures without my permission is annoying.

I thought up the whole leon cupra r splitter on a grande punto thing and modified the splitter itself accordingly. Then posted up for all the GP lads and a few have had a bash at it.

I really don't mind any proper members using my ideas etc because thats what FF is for. But I to use my idea to make money and even have the cheek to take my pictures without my permission is annoying.

didnt u think it was risky buying it with no guarentee it would fit?

i prob would have been too scared:p

(i always wonder about the first person who does these sort of things like how did it get discovered)

The whole reason for not allowing users to delete images is that we don't want red crosses all over certain threads.

We give it some slack in LL, but for technical threads, guides, and members' motors, pictures must be hosted via FF. Also load quicker as well.

Did Ben ever get the chance to have a look at changing some of the gallery permissions?

Already done ;)

The worst he can say is no. Then I'll get ebay to take them down.

Lets be realistic, there is no chance of him paying you!! Just report him, ebay can be a bit slow so keep doing it until it's taken off!!

And I was reading your post in the GP section which pointed me over here. The guy selling it on ebay is more than likely a member of FF that has read your post. You probably know him on FF, I bet he posted in your post! Its ridiculous he is selling it for twice the rrp the dealers charge!!

Lets be realistic, there is no chance of him paying you!! Just report him, ebay can be a bit slow so keep doing it until it's taken off!!

And I was reading your post in the GP section which pointed me over here. The guy selling it on ebay is more than likely a member of FF that has read your post. You probably know him on FF, I bet he posted in your post! Its ridiculous he is selling it for twice the rrp the dealers charge!!

i doubt he is a member.

look what he sells im sure a member would of advertised selling lots of car stuff on here at some point

of course he isn't going to pay me, or even send me something nice from his online shop, but its worth giving him a chance before I get it removed :p

yea it is ridiculous, but I can gaurantee they will sell.

I can't believe the cheek of some people :rolleyes:. He could have done the 'right' thing and contacted you first and maybe came to some sort of fair arrangement.

If he would have contacted me first I might have been ok about it.

(i always wonder about the first person who does these sort of things like how did it get discovered)

For the sake of the 20 odd quid it cost me, it was worth the risk!

i doubt he is a member.

look what he sells im sure a member would of advertised selling lots of car stuff on here at some point

Ya exactly, look at what he sells, things for Audi,VW etc. and the only Fiat item he sells is the item in question. Would be a waste of time to advertise items for other car makers on a Fiat website don't you think? Advertising is meant to be at target market right??

He is hardly going to post about selling items that use members pictures without their permission or try and charge them double the retail price when they already know what the price is!

Last edited:

pah, whats the point of modding if you dont break new ground?

a bit of experimentation is what its all about. sure sometimes you fail and end up wasting time and money, but the other times you get the satisfaction of doing something truely original.

pah, whats the point of modding if you dont break new ground?

a bit of experimentation is what its all about. sure sometimes you fail and end up wasting time and money, but the other times you get the satisfaction of doing something truely original.

I'd agree with that, i've wasted plenty of time, effort and money :p

tbh if you buy something thats crap, or deosn't fit etc you can easily get rid of it, after all thats what ebays for...

Last edited:
Back