A bit cheeky don't you think?

Currently reading:
A bit cheeky don't you think?

if you uploaded them here do fiat forum own them?

or have rights to them?

Stu will know. (where is he?) (ill have to start abusing people to get him in here:p)

I'm not sure exactly how it works tbh, the ultimate rights should be mine but I think i'd have to read an FF sticky or disclaimer about photos. Can't be bothered atm.

Jug, nicely deleted ;)
i didnt realise you had that in the T&C's (y)

i wont upload anything ever again.

funny thing is if i upload copyright material that is registered as copyright to someone else then that rule is worthless, only the copyright holder can give permission, not the uploader.

so everyone, from now on i'll upload your pics if you upload mine, then FF loses all rights.

Last edited:
if you upload you give all rights to FF.

legally that wouldnt stand up unless the copyright holder was the one uploading.

by taking a photo does that mean i have copyright of it then?

if i remember correctly? i think it is like copyright is your if you can prove you created it first or you did it? and things like trademarks have to be registered?

p.s stu how did u come to this thread after i posted you name? did u get alerted? or do you follow me cleaning up my mess?:p

Last edited:
Just shows you how many people read the T & C's before signing up. :rolleyes:

and the T & C's are the reasons I never uploaded pics of my Punto and never will of the one I get when I pass my test. (y)

Email the seller saying you want a 10% cut of EVERY sale of this product whalst they use your pics, or threaten them with the copy right thing and report to eBay like I have severl times when people have used my pics from my listings.

Jon.

Already done ;)

The worst he can say is no. Then I'll get ebay to take them down.

Why? I'm confused.
Because I don't want Fiat Forum to have copyright of a picture of my car maybe. :confused: Also the fact that you can't delete pictures from FF is another issue. Which is stopping you from deleting picture FF now own copyright to, in other words, trapping you. ;)

I'd never have it on a FF stand either, cos then people would be uploading pictures of my car on to FF. Which I wouldn't want. :)

I'll have my own website, where I can contol what goes on it, what comes off it etc. :)

Last edited:
Because I don't want Fiat Forum to have copyright of a picture of my car maybe. :confused: Also the fact that you can't delete pictures from FF is another issue. Which is stopping you from deleting picture FF now own copyright to, in other words, trapping you. ;)

I'd never have it on a FF stand either, cos then people would be uploading pictures of my car on to FF. Which I wouldn't want. :)

I'll have my own website, where I can contol what goes on it, what comes off it etc. :)

u cant delete the pics from gallery but you can change them(y) (look at my gallery):p

The whole reason for not allowing users to delete images is that we don't want red crosses all over certain threads.

We give it some slack in LL, but for technical threads, guides, and members' motors, pictures must be hosted via FF. Also load quicker as well.

The whole reason for not allowing users to delete images is that we don't want red crosses all over certain threads.

We give it some slack in LL, but for technical threads, guides, and members' motors, pictures must be hosted via FF. Also load quicker as well.

i agree with that(y) on other forums its ruined by photobucket pics and other image hosts(n)

we should of set this rule for the bum pics:p most of them are gone(n)

Punto matt stubled upon this on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Cars-Parts-Vehicles_Car-Parts-Accessories__Fiat-Grande-Punto-Bumper-Cup-Spoiler-Lip-Sport-Valance_W0QQitemZ130224569304QQddnZCarsQ2cQ20PartsQ20Q26Q20VehiclesQQadnZCarQ20PartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQddiZ3783QQadiZ4257QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item130224569304&_trkparms=72%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C65%3A12&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

The guy is making money from MY idea and then has the cheek use photos of my car without asking permission! (2nd and 3rd photos are of mine)

He's also charging 40 notes plus P&P when you can buy the item directly from the Seat parts department for £25 maximum.

your idia? did you make it?

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back