General 53 Plate Stilo Cd player

Currently reading:
General 53 Plate Stilo Cd player

K13ehr

Hi I'm a newbie so be gentle.

I just got a 53 plate Stilo, which I quite like, but the radio user manual is mising, now I can make the radio and cassette work no problem, but I cannot find where to put the CD's, I assume it must have one somewhere as it's got all the buttons to play, random, etc, or is it one of that you have to go to Fiat to get the box that holds/plays the CD's, if so, it's bl00dy annoying :mad:.

I also assume that one or two of you will have ripped yours out and put in MP3 players, so there should be a few used but working ones I could buy for mine.

All help gratefully received :cool:.

Passenger side dashboard

Above the glovebox there is an additional cool box
looks like part of the dash - hinge is at the top.
Lift up and see if the cd unit is hidden in there.

If not check the boot.

Or it may have been removed by the previous owner.

John

Thanks John,

I now have the user manual, and it's looking like it's just a cassette radio, trust Fiat to be tight fisted in this day and age, I'll have to see if there's an upgrade or if I have to change the whole unit.

k

you should be able to put a stilo cd player straight in , i did with mine as was original cassette (have since upgraded to a touch screen though) have a look on ebay they are generally on there for 100 or so pounds , or even get a cd changer to fit into upper glove box.

Back