DSC_0406.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) 1PuntoCarl2's Broom Yellow mk2b thread.

Introduction

Hi FF,

got a new car as the mk2 5 door was starting to go 'tit's up' with EPAS and utterly crap bodywork ect... i might keep it and fix it up over time, may use it for spares and scrap the shell or i may just sell it, im not sure yet...

so yea, i got an mk2b broom yellow active sport :)

12 months mot
6 months tax
quite a bit of history.

pics:

DSC_0411.jpg

DSC_0406.jpg

DSC_0407.jpg

DSC_0408.jpg

DSC_04091.jpg

but there is a bad point :(...

DSC_0410.jpg

category D, only problem is the rear o/s and bumper... shouldnt cost too much to get sorted out...
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
they're actually cheaper than mine. I ended up paying about £35 inc postage :( and i think they're exactly the same.
Haha yer it annoying when that happends. These are team heko ones and they only have the one style so very possibly the same.

iv put them on my watchlist , i dont think they would look very good on my car, not untill its lowerd and stuff anyway
I havent found a car these dont look good on. wind delfectors only dont look good if you get ones like taxis have.

Yer they very simply slot into the gap at the top of the door where the window goes up into. and also secured by a couple of clips that fit in the gap. It does not effect how the window sits.

Yer they very simply slot into the gap at the top of the door where the window goes up into. and also secured by a couple of clips that fit in the gap. It does not effect how the window sits.

mine didnt come with clips :confused:. mine have double sided tape which helps bond the deflector to the underside of the window rubber. I was expecting clips with mine though... never got any :(

yep he made a good job of the bumper and rear end so deserves a mention,if he did the bonnet too then he deserves a medal because that too looks a very good job

yea my mate did it all, even plastic welded the front bumper back together after my accident then filled, sprayed ect.

rear bumper has cracked a little, i put it down to my exhaust though, it rear rattled against the bumper and burnt the bumper a little. the exhaust is sorted now though and the rear will be done again, maybe the hand recess could be gone this time too ;).

after xmas, the following will be done:

- front driver wing (neighbour keyed it!)
- rear bumper as its cracked a little
- whole passenger side as that side hasn't been sprayed yet and isa slight diferent shade of yellow
- old alloys sprayed and fitted with spacers
- hids fitted with tinted headlights (already got hids waiting indoors)
- black after 147 interior

then just to keep it well maintened and may go into increasing engine performance if i dont get persuaded by a nice ep3 premier edition lol.

watch this space ;)

Last edited:
Back