General 1.9 JTD repair manual

Currently reading:
General 1.9 JTD repair manual

The ad. says "THIS IS THE EXACT SAME MANUAL USED BY TECHNICIANS AT THE DEALERSHIPS TO MAINTAIN, SERVICE, DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR YOUR VEHICLE."

The example diagrams look nothing like the Fiat dealer workshop manual.

If you want the dealer eLEARN workshop manual, you can download it for free from the forum downloads section here: https://www.fiatforum.com/downloads.php?categoryid=3

Thanks
I have tried downloading these before with no luck. Was prompted to download Win.RAR which I did, chose the free 40 day trial. When trying to extract though it tells me that I need to insert the correct disk? Am I missing something obvious?

You have to download all the rar files to same location before unzipping with winrar as the rar file is split into a few pieces

Thanks
I have tried downloading these before with no luck. Was prompted to download Win.RAR which I did, chose the free 40 day trial. When trying to extract though it tells me that I need to insert the correct disk? Am I missing something obvious?

Instructions:

1). Download all 6 parts of the manual into the same folder.
2). Point WinRar (or similar) at part 1. This will unzip all 6 parts to single image file named "Stilo eLEARN.iso".
3). Use Imgburn (or similar) to create a CD from the image file. Do not burn any files directly to the disc.
4). Install the eLEARN interface from the CD. This will create an eLEARN icon on the desktop.
5). Start the program by double clicking the eLEARN icon. The CD must be in the drive whenever you use the program.

Back