Yorkshire Mid Month Meet Chit Chat Thread

Currently reading:
Yorkshire Mid Month Meet Chit Chat Thread

Whats your MPG like? Or reliability?

At least my £8k wont be found on the back of an AA truck every 5 days.....
ere we go 1. 45 mpg on a run 25 with the whistler on
2.mk1 headlight 10.00 grande headlight ooh about 120.00
3.grande front bumper 200.00 mk1 30.00 the list is endless,for god's sake dont break owt on your new car!REMEMBER i was a pro wrestler so this could be sorted out in the ring,two falls 1 submission ect:)and dont ask for any pics of me in my lycra's:devil:
oh alright then here it is:eek:remember it was 17 years ago.
DSC00169.jpg

and no comments about mi plums:D

3.grande front bumper 200.00 mk1 30.00 the list is endless,for god's sake dont break owt on your new car!REMEMBER i was a pro wrestler so this could be sorted out in the ring,two falls 1 submission ect:)and dont ask for any pics of me in my lycra's:devil:

dont get it :confused:
the need in that was??????
your basically offering him a fight because you dont agree 100% with what he said, what a plank

Last edited:
DSC00169.jpg

I wont comment on your plums but, man, those 'roids mess things up dont they:D

I dont think you can even compare the GP to a Punto mk1 - an Uno possibly. Id rather have any GP, even the 1.2 8v over a GT, they are soo 1998.

(no offence karbine)

whats wrong with mk1 punto's theres quite a few on here you dont want to be upsetting them,well its just a bit o banter,i cant believe people bite so easily,personally i would never buy a new car as i dont see the point in loosing 1/2 the value in 3 years,i just dont see the sense unless your claiming tax against a new car it seems crazy,the money you loose in 3 years is equal to these and i made a profit on all of em!

DSC01328.jpg

DSC01342.jpg

DSC01313.jpg

DSC01067.jpg

DSC00893.jpg

DSC00772.jpg

is that enough fiats for ya? i have nothing against the gp maybee ill have 1 when they go cheap,but the debate was over petrol /diesel wasnt it?

i have nothing against the older car....

but then do travel long distances... and driving my bravo... trust me im relaxed hwen i get there...

plus i can fit some fully assembled playground parts in my boot.... can you do that in a punto? as well as carry 3 or 4 other work colleagues in style/comfort/grace :)

no room in the boot of the red gt cos i got vanilla ice ice baby in there,loads of room for tools/steps,ect........in the diesel van! i only use the red one at weekends and events.

Back