Technical Will Fiat Garage fit Remote Locking Kit?

Currently reading:
Technical Will Fiat Garage fit Remote Locking Kit?

I have a genuine FIAT remote locking upgrade kit. I'm wondering, would my local fiat garage fit this, or know anywhere that would?

Don't want to do it myself because im really bad at even the most simple of things!!! :yum:

I have a genuine FIAT remote locking upgrade kit. I'm wondering, would my local fiat garage fit this, or know anywhere that would?

Don't want to do it myself because im really bad at even the most simple of things!!! :yum:

yeh they should do m8... just give them a call and ask them... i have got a right click keyless entry system and have asked a fiat garage to fit it... everywhere else would only fit their own system but fiat said they would do it :) haven't got round to getting it fitted yet... might have to give them a ring this weekend and see when i can get it in :)

I was going to suggest a mobile auto electrician. Good old Fiat.

Do make sure the garage fully understand what you want doing - no-one wants any surprise extra costs.

i tried asking loads of auto electricians and they would only fit one that they provided because otherwise it wasn't guaranteed... but i said that i don't want a guarantee and they still wouldn't do it haha but then asked fiat and they were happy to do it... just gotta get it booked in :)

Back