General Which club?

Currently reading:
General Which club?

JonPiz

Just bought my first Fiat 500 today! I'm thinking of joining one of the owners clubs but not sure which is the best? Any recommendations gratefully appreciated

Just bought my first Fiat 500 today! I'm thinking of joining one of the owners clubs but not sure which is the best? Any recommendations gratefully appreciated
I am a member of the "Fiat 500 Enthusiasts Club"----very friendly, very helpful and they have a 'Technical Comittee' to help members with problems.They produce a bi-monthly magazine which has a (as far as is possible) list of all the main shows over the year. Where about in Essex do you live?

I am a member of the "Fiat 500 Enthusiasts Club"----very friendly, very helpful and they have a 'Technical Comittee' to help members with problems.They produce a bi-monthly magazine which has a (as far as is possible) list of all the main shows over the year. Where about in Essex do you live?
That sounds good. I live in Chelmsford

I would also recommend the Fiat 500 Enthusiasts' Club - very friendly if you go to shows/meetings, etc. They encourage local WhatsApp groups, which helps get in touch with people near you, so you can ask questions, get advice and potentially a hand on things you might need to do to your car.

I just joined the 500 enthusiasts club on the recommendations below 👍🏼

I must admit to being biased, but as a member of the "Fiat 500 Enthusiasts Club" I highly recommend it. The club are a very friendly bunch, who always have a stand at "AutoItalia" at Brooklands. They also have a "technical" team who will help with problems. The system is that you contact the team, and then your problem is forwarded onto the 'expert' on that subject. I am one of the team and help out with engine and suspension problems.For the last few years they have even produced a calender (with pictures of members cars) for members. Membership fee is going up from £20 to £25 (due, unfortunately, to a general rising of costs) which I think is very reasonable being that you also get a well-produced bi-monthly magazine.

Couldn't agree more (I'll be at Brooklands on Saturday if you make it)
Wish I could! Sadly not possible as I live in North Wales. A few years ago the '500' Fiats were the first cars out on the displays---led by my 'Wee beastie'! We have been up here about 9 years now, and it is becoming harder and harder to find people we know with whom we can stay (in the area). At darn near 77, it is also becoming a long tow down (have a custom trailer for the car). I hope that the weather is good for you---have a great day.
Couldn't agree more (I'll be at Brooklands on Saturday if you make it)

Back