General When did.................

Currently reading:
General When did.................

Muppet1

Springer Mad!!
The stilo gain these fancy white chrome ringed dials and grill, and what else has changed on the later ones please as looking tonight thats what i have noticed so far ooooh and the engine is a 1.9 multijet which is not a Jtd.
Whats the difference apart from the extra 8 valves in the multijet as well.

As have made my mind up that i will change mine in the summer for a later reg one, 06/56 i hope.

Thanks.

All the silver bits on the dash and grill came in the special edition and at the end of run on the stilo.. fiat gave you all the jazz to shift them ..they added skirts and blue tooth and 17" wheels as well to the package to make the stilo an attractive package..there are still some around and Red devil just this evening pointed out a 09 one for sale..so much for the 07 end of the stilo its still going strong:D..must have been some still in a compound somewhere ..Oi Joe look what I found pulling back some covers..blimey Bert its a blooming stilo they went out in 07 and it looks like they missed this beauty..never mind if we reduce the price someone might buy it..:chin:

Last edited:
All the silver bits on the dash and grill came in the special edition and at the end of run on the stilo.. fiat gave you all the jazz to shift them ..they added skirts and blue tooth and 17" wheels as well to the package to make the stilo an attractive package..there are still some around and Red devil just this evening pointed out a 09 one for sale..so much for the 07 end of the stilo its still going strong:D..must have been some still in a compound somewhere ..Oi Joe look what I found pulling back some covers..blimey Bert its a blooming stilo they went out in 07 and it looks like they missed this beauty..never mind if we reduce the price someone might buy it..:chin:

They must have had no bluetooth left for mine or skirts for that matter
Was the 09 Stilo not a left hooker
It may intrest you or not but the Marea is still in production in Brazil

Last edited:

Attachments

• DSC_0730.jpg
    DSC_0730.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 18
  • newstilogrill.jpg
    newstilogrill.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I dont like the old grill OR the new grill ..lester grill FTW..:slayer:

CNV00052.jpg

Photo at standford meet some years ago..:)

Back