General Wheels!

Currently reading:
General Wheels!

eMz

It's a Cento Thing..
As my Seicento is sat on punto sporting wheels atm, i'm thinking about either getting the original Abarth wheels or just going out and getting some completely different wheels! But i don't know what would suit it.. any ideas?

seicentoclean8.jpg

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Cant beat abarths! Return to original spec.

They can be quite rare however there was an influx of ones for sale at one point and now its gone quiet again.

Keep eyes on ebay, classifieds etc

The other thing with Abarth wheels is you should normally expect to get the stud conversion and 10mm front spacers as supplied by Fiat when they were new. The studs alone are over £5 each I know I bought some for my integrale as I liked the design, 16X£5 plus VAT means the studs alone are £94 then there is the nuts that go with them at £3 each need 10 plus locking nuts at £30, so thats another £65ish.

Therefore alone the studs and nuts are near £200 plus the £36 for spacers as provided by Fiat, so anyone that sells the wheels with all the hardware will be looking for lots.

Of course you could just fit them with out the Fiat hardware and have the worng offset at the front as these wheels are ET36 plus 10mm spacer at front ET26.

Of course nothing is worth more than someone is willing to pay :D

The other thing with Abarth wheels is you should normally expect to get the stud conversion and 10mm front spacers as supplied by Fiat when they were new. The studs alone are over £5 each I know I bought some for my integrale as I liked the design, 16X£5 plus VAT means the studs alone are £94 then there is the nuts that go with them at £3 each need 10 plus locking nuts at £30, so thats another £65ish.

Therefore alone the studs and nuts are near £200 plus the £36 for spacers as provided by Fiat, so anyone that sells the wheels with all the hardware will be looking for lots.

Of course you could just fit them with out the Fiat hardware and have the worng offset at the front as these wheels are ET36 plus 10mm spacer at front ET26.

Of course nothing is worth more than someone is willing to pay :D

Yeah but as my car is an Abarth doesnt that mean ive got the spacers on there already for abarth wheels? :confused:

You should have wheel studs and spacers if it's an Abarth. It's hard to miss the studs, they stick out and you don't have to worry about aligning the wheel and hub.

Back