Technical Another wheel thread

Currently reading:
Technical Another wheel thread

drpancho

Hi , does anyone know of any 14" wheel that will fit the cinquecento sporting (and ideally clear punto gt calipers) without the need for spacers ?
All the examples that I find mention at least 10mm spacers in the front . Problem is that I wouldn't be able to pass MOT in Portugal with aftermarket spacers.

(Sorry if the answer is a simple one , I've tried to find it without success )

Last edited:
Hi , does anyone know of any 14" wheel that will fit the cinquecento sporting (and ideally clear punto gt calipers) without the need for spacers ?
All the examples that I find mention at least 10mm spacers in the front . Problem is that I wouldn't be able to pass MOT in Portugal with aftermarket spacers.

(Sorry if the answer is a simple one , I've tried to find it without success )
The seicento ones fit very well according to a mate…but, to be sure, what is the radius and I’ll ask him

Would early Grande Punto Alloys fit?
When one of my daughters damaged two wheels on her Grande Punto I I fitted some snow tyres and rims from back up for my Doblo MPV

The seicento ones fit very well according to a mate…but, to be sure, what is the radius and I’ll ask him
Feel kind of stupid right now .
Was under the impression that it needed 10mm spacers.
To be clear you are talking about these abarth ones . Right?

image (1).jpeg

I'm going for 185/50R14

Feel kind of stupid right now .
Was under the impression that it needed 10mm spacers.
To be clear you are talking about these abarth ones . Right?

View attachment 424965

I'm going for 185/50R14
Yes, he got them off a Schumacher one, went straight on his cinq, the reason I asked for radius is that, although he has uprated brakes, I’m not sure the calipers were bigger!

Back