What sound system u got

Currently reading:
What sound system u got

im running Sony CDX-GT600 HU with infinity 6.5" components up front in custom door cards and a GT4-10 sub in boot all run off a GTO4000 amp.

got a new set of PG components yesterday though which will be replacing the infinities in new door cards.

Pioneer DEH p77 h/u, 12 disc changer and hideaway DAB unit.

JL Audio E6450 amp, XR series 5x7 fronts, 5 inch rears and 12WO sub.

(y)

Alpine headunit, fusion woofers and vibe tweeters up front, sony xlod sub and amp with some 6x9s to come shortly!

Becker (Monza?) headunit.
Small active Toyota subwoofer.
JBL 5*7s in the door
Standard Fiat tweeters in the dash
5" (i think?) JBL speakers in the rear.

Sony CDX-GT410U
Vibe BlackBox I
Pioneer 6x9's (No idea on the model number)
Standard **** upfront, soon to be changed.
Sony NW-A3000 as a music source.

kenwood head unit, home made rear shelf in marea, 2x 300w infinty with 1200w sony xplod sub and 500w amp, all on back shelf sounds great:slayer:

as an audiophile my system brings me shame. and lots of it. all OEM speakers (ones burst and it does my nut in) and a sh!te HU. soon to be upgraded once i can walk by someting thats not as sh!te but still not to my likeing.... sony :yuck: :yuck: and probably some other crap stuff for the sub and what not. since the security in the brava dosent do the best to stop anyone..

I Have A 5 Channel 1000w Fusion Amy 400w 12" Sub In Elcosed Box. 280w Fusion 6x9 And 240w 6.5" Speakers. And Its All To Sound My 7" Touchscreen Dvd Player. Which Also Lets Me Watch Freeview. Got A Fibre Glass Box For Two 10'' Subs Which Are Both 300w. It Sounds Wicked

sony cdx- m850mp head unit, standard tweeters, jvc 6*9's in parcel shelf wired upto jbl 400w amp, xtb212 subs, ipa900 amp, imphase 1 farad power cap

Back