Technical What is the second wire connected to +ve on the battery?

Currently reading:
Technical What is the second wire connected to +ve on the battery?

306 maxi.I think we have established you don't like me and, it seems, seek out every opportunity to patronise, insult and denigrate me. There really is no need to keep labouring the point.

Your complete lack of knowledge on how dualogic works did not prevent you posting totally incorrect advice on those threads.
You think that, don't come crying to us when you break something after being told to leave well along.

You can dislike this post too if you like!

Here’s a “polite request” then. Please re-write UFI’s instructions step by step, using the numbers in my image.

Keiron, here's why I won't. You'll interpret this as an attack when it's not.

Someone who gets ECU connectors confused with battery connectors just shouldn't be playing around under the bonnet of their car, it's as simple as that. Giving you more knowledge would simply be giving you enough knowledge to be dangerous.

I simply won't do that, but I'm sure someone else will be along soon enough to do it......

Someone who gets ECU connectors confused with battery connectors

(ie. you can't.)

I think I know what a battery is, and quite why you suggest I don't, only you will know.

I am very sorry that yet another thread I have been active in has totally degenerated. I shall, sadly (from my perspective) leave these forums.

(ie. you can't.)

I think I know what a battery is, and quite why you suggest I don't, only you will know.

I am very sorry that yet another thread I have been active in has totally degenerated. I shall, sadly (from my perspective) leave these forums.

Stop telling me what I can and can't do, please let the door hit you on the way out.

AGM....:confused:..:confused:

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VRLA_battery[/ame]

Basically a step above regular lead acid, but with similar chemistry.

In the picture, 4 is the earth quick disconnect, and above 5 is the IBS (with the white sticker on it), there should be a little plug on the end of it.

There's also the option of removing the nut and removing 5 and that disconnects both. However, the Fiat battery connectors proved very tricky to get back onto my custom battery (using off the shelf standard posts), so it's perhaps prudent to just use the connectors.

Back