Styling what else can i do??

Currently reading:
Styling what else can i do??

im going to get the alloys powder coted when ive got the cash..

Dont really wanna lower it as such(will invlidated my warente)

so anyother ideas?

And any other comments good or bad!

Thanks

MArk

done the install as well 400max front comps amped up and an 1000max wat alpine sub and a 1200 wat amp.

Attachments

• Car 2.JPG
    Car 2.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 27
  • P130808_18.03.JPG
    P130808_18.03.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Car .JPG
    Car .JPG
    209.1 KB · Views: 26
  • P220708_19.21.JPG
    P220708_19.21.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Photo00060.jpg
    Photo00060.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Very good :worship: i want my car to look the same although i wont lower mines ( Dont ask why)

new headlights (well standard black ones)... they are a bit different, but dont go with the tinted rears... not a consistent theme if you get me

get some standards... or mk2b rears! or keep the tinted theme and get new headlights!

Last edited:
Lower it. Only stuff it will invalidate is your shocks and lower suspension arms. But on a 2nd hand car its unlikely they will be covered by warrenty anyway.

Why?

Personally i think it too much hassel,and prefere things mostly standard
is that a good reply m8

Nope :p Its no hassle it takes like 2hrs max to do and will improve the handling of the car shed loads. Wont feel like its going to roll over going round corners.

mines got the sporting set up(as it is a sporting) anyways so there is no role and the handling is amazin

There is no difference between a sporting and any other lower model punto suspension wise. It might have springs that are 10mm lower but thats it and it will make little to no difference in corners. I really dont see how you can say the handling is amazing lol. They are shocking round bends.

sportings are boat like. especially the higher milaege ones as all the suspension bushes are worn. ride quality is also odd as it is harsh yet floppy.

deck it. you will love it
mines only 35mm ish and its brill (eibach ftw)

There is no difference between a sporting and any other lower model punto suspension wise. It might have springs that are 10mm lower but thats it and it will make little to no difference in corners. I really dont see how you can say the handling is amazing lol. They are shocking round bends.

the sportings somehow have better handling compared to the 8vs, definitely. You obviously havent been in a good one.

That said, they arent really all that good standard either. to the OP: get some 35-50mm drop springs and a set of sports dampers, then adjust the camber with camber bolts. THEN it will be slightly more like "fantastic" (y)

Nope :p Its no hassle it takes like 2hrs max to do and will improve the handling of the car shed loads. Wont feel like its going to roll over going round corners.

If so then i might concider. But before i lower i have a few things i want to do to my car so it can look better

Hahaha a Sporting handling good from standard? As if, mine goes round corners like a ship lol. It normally consists of ship like bodyroll followed by some feeling of understeer then a massive screech followed by instant back end out action lol. A little scary when your not expecting it :eek:

Hahaha a Sporting handling good from standard? As if, mine goes round corners like a ship lol. It normally consists of ship like bodyroll followed by some feeling of understeer then a massive screech followed by instant back end out action lol. A little scary when your not expecting it :eek:

Yours is f***ed then, when mine was standard it didn't do anything like that. Just does the expected slight body roll and then understeer like any front wheel drive fixed rear torsion beam suspension car. If your feeling confident you can give it a flick of handbrake to get its arse round* :devil: :slayer:.

* Only to be done on a race track / private land.

I agree though I 'was' against lowering but have got it done now and don't regret it. If your worried about ride comfort get some KYB Excel-G gas dampers to replace your standard shocks.

I found out my sideways action was due to budget tires, maybe not a good pick, got one of the rears change to a different tyre and it don't do it now thankfully lol

Back