Technical Can someone explain central locking diagram?

Currently reading:
Technical Can someone explain central locking diagram?

Stfakdj

Can someone explain central locking diagram with wire colors?
Screenshot_20231012-215621_Brave.jpg

So my central locking doesnt work and i want to check everything. For example where is "Connector block", etc...

So my central locking doesnt work and i want to check everything. For example where is "Connector block", etc...
That I have no knowledge of, however the connector blocks only distributes the control of the motors that lock and unlock the doors, and are connected to the body control module.

What's the reason you need to understand this diagram and perhaps I can help.

I installed remote locking, its working but i have to press unlock/lock button twice to unlock/lock the door, also when i unlock/lock drivers/passinger door manualy, central locking doesn't look/unloxk other doors?

Attachments

• 20231009_164712.mp4
    5.3 MB
  • 20231009_164638.mp4
    6.1 MB
  • 20231009_164559.mp4
    11.1 MB
In component 96 or 97 which is the door lock module on the front door, you will need to tap into the wire connected on pin 3 and pin 4. Basically one of the wires tells the car to lock and the other wire tells the car to unlock.

I don't know what central locking set you have and what it is capable of doing but basically there is no one wire which will handle the lock and unlock command.

Post up high quality pictures of both sides of the instructions for the remote kit. It looks like from the partial piece you posted the kit should work but I suspect you have connected the remote central locking kit only to the part that activates the motors and it’s interfering with the normal function of the locks so for now I would disconnect it to avoid doing damage to the car’s body computer

Post up high quality pictures of both sides of the instructions for the remote kit. It looks like from the partial piece you posted the kit should work but I suspect you have connected the remote central locking kit only to the part that activates the motors and it’s interfering with the normal function of the locks so for now I would disconnect it to avoid doing damage to the car’s body computer
The kit does working, i suspect that body computer is already damaged, and i am thiniking about replacing body?

The kit does working, i suspect that body computer is already damaged, and i am thiniking about replacing body?
Looking at your other thread I think you’ve tapped into the wrong wires.

If the body computer is damaged now but was working before it may have been caused by you wiring the remote locking kit wrong

Back