What can I do.... Legally!!

Currently reading:
What can I do.... Legally!!

That's the best way IMO. Stack the evidence up and as he says file for a dispersal order. If they defy that it's a criminal offence and they can be arrested & removed (y)

I'll try lol.

Classical music.

:ROFLMAO:

Either those samples on the website aren't very accurate or I have good ears as I can hear all of them...

I'm 18 and I can't hear the last one..

Dom

the police are usually useless, if it were me i'd get a good few mates around for a drink one night, wait until they start kicking off outside, you and your mates go and have a word.

there's probably a load of places they can go be bell ends, i doubt they'll stay around somewhere they might get a good kicking.

if they're banging on your windows and giving you grief in person i doubt cameras will have any effect.

Last edited:
I'm 17 and I cant hear the last one either, they tried to install these in the parks in my town to keep kids out after 11pm but everyone objected, then when they put one in for a trial period it got smashed off its post anyway

Bit of a recurring problem this...

Every night thugs (20/30 at a time) congregate at the bottom of our driveway and cause trouble - throw stuff at cars - throw stuff up the drive - walk up our drive and threaten us - walk up our drive and bang on the windows - rattle the shop shutters next door etc etc etc, the list goes on.

We called the police one night and asked them to come and move them along. Now what would be the most sensible method of moving them? Drive up as normal and have a polite word? Noooo, lights and sirens at 50MPH up the road obviously!:rolleyes:

Is it legal to put cameras on the house to monitor our driveway and house?

And is it legal to put cameras on that are watching the pavement outside our house?

And what the hell else can we do?
This happens every single night.

Dom

Whereabouts in Eckington is this Dom? I used to live in Barlborough and passed through Eckington most nights and I regularly witnessed the scum pissed and puking all over the place. Once drove through and they were having some kind of full scale battle in the middle of the main road near the co-op. Some other drivers stopped for them - I didn't :devil: they moved, (un)fortunately.
I believe you're just the right side of the Derbyshire/South Yorkshire border. we had similar issues in Wingerworth last year. The police number I was given by our local PCSO is 0845123333. Call it everytime the tossers gather and make a nuisance of themselves and get your neighbours to do the same. That's all we did and the cops were brilliant - showed up within minutes and took no nonsense from them. Within a couple of weeks our problems were solved and we haven't seen the morons again.#
Good luck!

the police are usually useless, if it were me i'd get a good few mates around for a drink one night, wait until they start kicking off outside, you and your mates go and have a word.

there's probably a load of places they can go be bell ends, i doubt they'll stay around somewhere they might get a good kicking.

if they're banging on your windows and giving you grief in person i doubt cameras will have any effect.

There is loads, away from my house! lol

Whereabouts in Eckington is this Dom? I used to live in Barlborough and passed through Eckington most nights and I regularly witnessed the scum pissed and puking all over the place. Once drove through and they were having some kind of full scale battle in the middle of the main road near the co-op. Some other drivers stopped for them - I didn't :devil: they moved, (un)fortunately.
I believe you're just the right side of the Derbyshire/South Yorkshire border. we had similar issues in Wingerworth last year. The police number I was given by our local PCSO is 0845123333. Call it everytime the tossers gather and make a nuisance of themselves and get your neighbours to do the same. That's all we did and the cops were brilliant - showed up within minutes and took no nonsense from them. Within a couple of weeks our problems were solved and we haven't seen the morons again.#
Good luck!

Do you know Hackets? The Cake Booth? New York Bride?

I'm in the house next door to The Cake Booth (mum's shop) with the VERY steep clutch killing driveway lol.

Dom

As Promised (y)

The camera is fixed to MY house, but overlooks the neighbours garden and driveway, the hedgeline on the left is our garden boundary.

It is motion sensitive and has IR bulbs for night recording.

The first photo shows the less spotted neighbour been nosey... but the back ground is still clear.. I park in front of the silver car on the opposite side of the road is.

This is night vision from tonight, this is an emailed image sent to me when the camera was activated when the neighbours son came home

As Promised (y)

The camera is fixed to MY house, but overlooks the neighbours garden and driveway, the hedgeline on the left is our garden boundary.

It is motion sensitive and has IR bulbs for night recording.

The first photo shows the less spotted neighbour been nosey... but the back ground is still clear.. I park in front of the silver car on the opposite side of the road is.

This is night vision from tonight, this is an emailed image sent to me when the camera was activated when the neighbours son came home

Not bad! What system is it?

Dom

if nebour requested they didn't want the yard taken pics of they can ask for a screen to cover there garden

They know its there, i said its watching my car after it was vandalised. they have asked that if the need arise that they can use the video feed as evidence, should their house or any of the 3 cars been stolen (including the Lotus in the garage :bang: )

your neighbour climbed up a ladder Just to look at your camera?

I hope you ""knocked"" his ladder off so he was stuck up there

Surly it'd be easier to get a pair of binoculars?

Can't trust Anybody :(

ziggy

Nah, was joking. He climbed up to adjust his sky dish, i might have accidentally knocked it when fitting it, totally by accident. he thought it was funky.. :D

Not bad! What system is it?

Dom

Y-Cam Bullet black.

http://www.y-cam.com/y-cam-bullet-black/

you can buy cheaper ones that record to SD and broadcast a WiFi signal..

the one ive got records to the cloud, so costs more :rolleyes:

Last edited:
They know its there, i said its watching my car after it was vandalised. they have asked that if the need arise that they can use the video feed as evidence, should their house or any of the 3 cars been stolen (including the Lotus in the garage :bang: )

Nah, was joking. He climbed up to adjust his sky dish, i might have accidentally knocked it when fitting it, totally by accident. he thought it was funky.. :D

Y-Cam Bullet black.

http://www.y-cam.com/y-cam-bullet-black/

you can buy cheaper ones that record to SD and broadcast a WiFi signal..

the one ive got records to the cloud, so costs more :rolleyes:

I'll have a think about it. :) Still not cheap lol.

Dom

I'll have a think about it. :) Still not cheap lol.

Dom

Nope. not cheap. but in my opinion its worth it, i'd rather have the expensive systm and not have the car broken into / stolen. than get the cheaper one and it get nicked.

At the end of the day, if i want, i can take this system with me wherever.. all it requires is a power feed from inside.. not dependant on anything.. so if i move and can park on the driveway then it will be used as house CCTV (y) its versitile :D

Back