Bentley Bridge
Saturday, June 9, 2012 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, June 9, 2012 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Re: West Midlands (Wolverhampton Area) Meet & Drive

we're gunna need a photographer for this event unfortunately i dont have a decent camera Salvo had a decent one last time will see if he wants to do it again unless somebody wants to offer, could do with more people coming to this spread the word :D

Can anyone attend these meets?

never been to one before would like to come along and see other member moters

will be coming from telford way

Yes yes yes. Join the fun, this will be my first gathering not centred around a car show....so i don't know what to expect but can't wait.

Due to the fact I'm only 5 minutes drive away and there's at least 2 pubs close by I might attend. ;)

Drive a GP don't you? Sure its your's i oggled over when i first joined up here :chin:

I'll be there as long as my punto is back up and running by then

Not to far from us so have marked it in the calendar for attending, will be interesting to see some of the members :), I will be filming some footage for VTTV whilst there so if some of you are ok with that (can be filmed separate from group if shy) then you could appear on vapourtrails on our show :).

Last edited:

Hi sorry I've not been on lateley been working nights non stop, I am still up for meeting on 9th June glad to see we're now up to 11 :D

Back