Technical Weber / Holley 30DIC Carburettor

Currently reading:
Technical Weber / Holley 30DIC Carburettor

Toshi 975

Prominent member
I am in the latter stages of reviving a Holley version of the Weber 30DIC (they are identical) , it looked like it had been dredged up after 10 years under the ocean. Apart from the corrosion and everything being blocked up there were very little or no signs of wear so definitely low mileage. Two days later I am almost finished but annoyingly there are two small parts of the choke mechanism missing, the cable clamp bracket and the small cable end bell crank/link. Looking for those parts or even a doner carb or carbs. Not worried about rust etc. I have a small collection of original used parts if anybody needs bits, see picture, plus I have a collection of some new parts and gaskets not shown.
IMG_4502.jpegIMG_4500.jpegIMG_4501.jpegIMG_4503.jpegIMG_4504.jpeg

I've managed to buy odd bits like that from [email protected]
Tereza was the girl I dealt with and she was super.

I recently fitted a 30 DIC to my 850 and for me it was plug and play, a lot of folks give out about them saying they can be unforgiving and difficult to get to run right but for me it's been aces. The car is a little brighter off the line in first once warm but I don't have the higher camshaft out of the coupe so I'm not getting the full benefit when the second barrel is open at full chat.

Back