Styling Wat is the best suited mods for mk1 5 door ???????

Currently reading:
Styling Wat is the best suited mods for mk1 5 door ???????

punto16v

wat sort of improvements can be made to the mk1 85 16v elx as i would like to improve handling most important but looks aswell any ideas ???:devil:

wat sort of improvements can be made to the mk1 85 16v elx as i would like to improve handling most important but looks aswell any ideas ???:devil:

I have a set of sporting springs and dampers lying about, they improved handling without compromising comfort :) I am in the middle of the country though... PM if your'e interested :)

Abarth spoiler is a good start :) I think the sporting skirts fit on a 5 door too :)

I have mk1 sporting springs and dampers fitted to it now no difference height wise but alot better handling also got a spoiler for it thanks to m20b25 . Any other ideas ????

Here is a pic of 3 door skirts on my mk2 5 door! I know its dirty haha! i imagne 3 door skirts will fit a mk1 5 door as well?

Attachments

• IMG_1808.JPG
    IMG_1808.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Glad to hear they're working once more (y)

How wide are your wheels? We used to have 5.5j rims on 175s, we got a set of speedline Abarth 14s, 6j wide using a 185/60R14 helped a very unhappy ELX handle a good bit better back in the day :)

I saw a mk1 Sporting on 5 Spoke Bravo wheels once, I think you can use 195/45R15s, will have to double check... Those would really improve the handling :)

Back