General Punto Cabrio mk1 Seal Gasket

Currently reading:
General Punto Cabrio mk1 Seal Gasket

jmariano

Hello Everybody!
Sorry for the bad English!
I'm looking for the seal gasket on the front of the folding top (I dont know the proper name in English) for my 1998 Punto Cabrio. This is the ruber "thing" that accualy seals the roof against the windscreen frame (the fiat ref. is 46730297). Mine is just melting away....
I was able to find a couple of thease on-line, but the price is close to the current value of the car!
Does anyone have any idea were I can find such thing.
Thanks a lot
JM

Unfortunately no, I need one too. You could keep an eye out for breakers yards which might have one, or you could try to buy a car that isn’t fit for the road but has a good seal and then break that car yourself.

No one is making these parts anymore, they are to obscure and niche for anyone to make them, this is why people who do have those parts new in box, are selling them the hundreds, I’m keeping a very close eye on eBay for anything that comes up

Unfortunately no, I need one too. You could keep an eye out for breakers yards which might have one, or you could try to buy a car that isn’t fit for the road but has a good seal and then break that car yourself.

No one is making these parts anymore, they are to obscure and niche for anyone to make them, this is why people who do have those parts new in box, are selling them the hundreds, I’m keeping a very close eye on eBay for anything that comes up
That was my impression too. Thanks anyway

Back