General Wanted: fiat 500 project car

Currently reading:
General Wanted: fiat 500 project car

Steph2811

Hi all
I am seeking a classic Fiat 500 as a project car
It doesn't need to be mobile as my partner and I will be working on this car for a project business venture

Any information on where I could find one in Australia or if you do have one and live in Australia please shout out

Thank you kindly

Hi all
I am seeking a classic Fiat 500 as a project car
It doesn't need to be mobile as my partner and I will be working on this car for a project business venture

Any information on where I could find one in Australia or if you do have one and live in Australia please shout out

Thank you kindly
There is one in Adelaide, which needs restoring---just appeared on the Forum! Their ears must have been burning! Looks like this could be just what you are looking for. There are pictures of the car---it will need a fair bit of TLC, which by the sound of it, it what you are after.

There is one in Adelaide, which needs restoring---just appeared on the Forum! Their ears must have been burning! Looks like this could be just what you are looking for. There are pictures of the car---it will need a fair bit of TLC, which by the sound of it, it what you are after.
Are you able to send me the link ?

Back