General Valuation of Stilo

Currently reading:
General Valuation of Stilo

Sianypop

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knew an approx value of a Stilo 53 plate 1.6l sport, just under 45000 miles on clock. Immaculate condition.

Im looking at selling mine or part exchanging but obviously dont want to be ripped off. I would appreciate if anyone had an idea of its current value.

Cheers,
Sian

valuation courtesy of parkers.co.uk on a 53plate active sport 3door with an average of 10k miles per year (70k miles)
A car's value is directly affected by its mileage and fitted options, anywhere from £100 to £10,000.
Original Price £11,400
Franchised Dealer £2,095
Independent Dealer £1,775
Private Good £1,475
Private Poor £1,040
Part Exchange £1,240

you talking about £2000 for a good one with 45k miles private sale

I sold my 05 plate same spec, milage and in immaculate condition for £2.5k with £1.5k of mods.
I would start at 2k but good luck, it seems to be a buyers market ATM.

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knew an approx value of a Stilo 53 plate 1.6l sport, just under 45000 miles on clock. Immaculate condition.

Im looking at selling mine or part exchanging but obviously dont want to be ripped off. I would appreciate if anyone had an idea of its current value.

Cheers,
Sian
Is it the 3 or 5 door model and has it got tax and mot, and what area are you in and what colour, as these can have a big effect on value. To be honest, in the midlands area, Stilo's dont go for what Parkers state and definately not £2000, especially if its a 3 door model.
I have just sold a Stilo 1.6 Active 52 plate red 40000 miles cruise control blacked out windows full black interior cd multi changer 9 months mot, 5 months tax, full service history, 2 owners, mint condition. Parkers guide states value at £1175 for good condition with average mileage of 80000, so you would think, quite a bit more with history and half the average mileage plus a decent amount of tax and mot. I put it up for £1500 and eventually sold it for £1270 at a push, a bit disappointing when i had just spent £135 on a replacement steering pump. Quite honest, i wish i had broke it,m would of made much more.

Cheers, one garage actually said that they would consider 2.5K on inspection so I suppose thats promising! I bought it in Oct last year for 3K so hoping I dont loose too much on it.

Im going to have a look at a car on saturday so keeping fingers x'd I get a good offer.

Sian

Someone is selling a 1.4 which has been in an accident for £2350 on auto trader 35000m I sent him an email offering him a mars bar

Erm no thanks

2500 no messing I would get on that now! Lol I have been offered 3k for mine but really want to keep it! :p

Cheers, one garage actually said that they would consider 2.5K on inspection so I suppose thats promising! I bought it in Oct last year for 3K so hoping I dont loose too much on it.

Im going to have a look at a car on saturday so keeping fingers x'd I get a good offer.

Sian

remember its the 'price to change' that's important when part-exing. lot's of factors affect this with the main one being the cost of your new car. the higher the sticker price the more room there is to give you a decent part-ex valuation.

got an average value for mine (not bad as it started developing problems) but some dealers ,especially indies, don't like stilos (mainly as they don't know them) and will give low offers as a result.

yeh seems like it could be very hit and miss, just hoping i catch them on a good day and that the car im looking at is in good condition! Dont think i would accept anything under 2k for mine as it is a good car, ive definately seen worse going for alot more!!!

Sian

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

hdr_vehicleSummary.gif

blackDot.gif

spacer.gif

Fiat Stilo Active Sport
1.6 Petrol 3-door Hatchback
5 Speed Manual Front Wheel Drive
Year: 2003 53
Mileage: 45,000
spacer.gif

hdr_estimatedValue.gif

blackDot.gif

spacer.gif

Part-exchange Price:
Excellent condition:
£1565
Average condition:
£1410
Below average condition:
£1265

That's the results from Glasses Guide for part exchange. To maximise the sale price, if it's in fine condition & has nothing to put of buyers, try selling it privately.

Back