Styling Valeted my 100HP (Sorry if boring!)

Currently reading:
Styling Valeted my 100HP (Sorry if boring!)

pdtrewern

Spent the evening on the 100HP, an easy car to clean. Used a pain brush with autoglym bumper care on the black trim and grill, mer on body.

Attachments

• Photo1.JPG
    Photo1.JPG
    394.6 KB · Views: 120
  • Photo2.JPG
    Photo2.JPG
    303.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Photo3.JPG
    Photo3.JPG
    410.5 KB · Views: 64
Is that a Ring sticker I see on the lower right corner of your front doors? Ever been with the Panda?

Your right!!

I am a regular at the ring, but not in the panda. Firstly, my wife would kill me, and second I take my Mazda (Which is worth about a pound) I use only for the track.

I bet it would love the ring, lots of medium speed bends, which the 100 would cope well with. Top speed is not that important at the ring IMO.

Your right!!

I am a regular at the ring, but not in the panda. Firstly, my wife would kill me, and second I take my Mazda (Which is worth about a pound) I use only for the track.

I bet it would love the ring, lots of medium speed bends, which the 100 would cope well with. Top speed is not that important at the ring IMO.
Can highly recommend it. Had a lot of fun with the Panda there myself (y)

Opposite. On the Panda, only the combined tail/brake light bulbs have offset pins (to make sure they go the right way round).

Pete

Cheers Pete, when I'm feeling up for a scrap I'll get some LEDS (with resistors) and replace the bulbs front and back

I would treat it to a US LED Light bar on the back, but the boot is too curved for one of them :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

7b00_1.JPG

Trev

This is what I put on the back of Hippo, I used it for rear lights, brake and reverse :D :D

Here's another, hunting for one with amber indicators

Trev

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I have something like them on the front of my 100hp...

63x6c3.jpg

1zccwv4.jpg

(LED sidelight instead of the original bulb now)

Gary had the same ones fitted but removed his after they caught fire
:eek:

That explains why Gary didn't answer my PM.

Are the headlights the same for the bog standard 1.2 and the 100HP ?

How easy is it to fit them under there and could you send me the link - grovel grovel :worship::worship:

That explains why Gary didn't answer my PM.

Are the headlights the same for the bog standard 1.2 and the 100HP ?

How easy is it to fit them under there and could you send me the link - grovel grovel :worship::worship:

Not sure if the headlights are the same.

They was easy to fit under the headlight, they jam between the light and bumper BUT to wire them in properly is another story, scraped knuckles, lost temper and took about 2 hours to do, I soldered them into the sidelight wires and there is no room to work, the passenger side seemed to be the hardest to do, good luck.

Got them off Ebay a while ago now.

Back