Cinquecento Updated Cinq Turbo pics plus spec list...

Currently reading:
Cinquecento Updated Cinq Turbo pics plus spec list...

Looks great aaron, that is something ive added to the to-do list, have my seicento stalks to fit aswell but the boss looks different so ill have to change that on my steering wheel first..

and i was going to say the only thing that looks wrong is no stereo but you have one there.

i have to see this car, absolutely gorgeous!

jug said:
best cinq i've ever heard of (y)

i have to ask, whats the total cost so far?

Total cost so far, i shudder to think, heres an idea......

A nice Imola Cinq with vented bonnet £1100 from Mase.
Abarth kit from brakers yard in imola minus rear apron £140 delivered.
Rear apron £90, plus resprayed after fitted to brand new £10 ebay bumper, £200 all mesh done in stainless steel £50ish
New turbo £200 cash in hand deal, shoudl be £400+VAT
new MF2 £220 & new Fuel cut defender £70 cos mine burnt out after red Cinq was smashed.
Compomotive Mo's £160 (thanks RallyCinq) plus tyres which i had already, but this package would cost £700 new ask Duncan who has same wheels tho i added blue alloy valves as well at £20 plus studs and nuts £45
Uno turbo rear callipers refurbished by Bigg Red £80, rear UT hubs £72, discs pads £60ish.
Fornt GT set up from red Cinq, about £150 worth
Magnex back box £150 CSC centre box £90ish
oil cooler £150 oil catch tank £50 plus £30ish in Samco and alloy pipes
battery relocation £70ish
Abarth steering wheel £80 from italain ebay.
Strada abarth seats from red Cinq can't remeber maybe £50
rolling road time £150 mates rates for about 6hours work
Walbro uprated fuel pump £80 SARD pressure regulator £60 from Malyasia, should be £115 in this country but 3 week delivery period.
Eibach spring £170ish, Monroe Reflex gas shocks £120ish new top mounts £36
various gauges and holder £120
gas flowed head £360
Spesso head gasket £60
every hose clip and nut bolt washer that i found including the ones that hold the bumpers on the exhaust etc in stainless steel another £70ish
Tricker 40mm throttle body, £110ish
Uno inlet manifold £30
Sei header tank and cap £25ish and another £70ish on Samco hoses and lloy pipes when redoing whole coolant system.

I couldn't really put a figure on it all in the time that not only i have spent, but others in helping in building it would come to if you paid someone, or for the deals and bargins and freebies I've picked up along the way, the receipt from VAD alone comes to £2900 for fitting a hi-boost kit!

And its all going to be somebody elses soon for £2500 if they pay me for it as want to work on my integrale now been negelcting it, and going to buy aSuzuki Ignis Sport as my daily driver, all time great WRC car in garage, and Junior WRC for my daily driver. :D

Last edited:
Re: J33EVO

Hi J33EVO
Your boot battery holder is an engineering-work-of-art. Where did you get it from. Or if you made it yourself will you sell me one?
cheers

Re: J33EVO

RatSport said:
Hi J33EVO
Your boot battery holder is an engineering-work-of-art. Where did you get it from. Or if you made it yourself will you sell me one?
cheers

Hi Jules,

Thanks, the battery box is great, its made by S&M Engineering and I picked it up from eBay but I can't find any listed at present, I think the phone number for them is on the stucker, so I'll check it later for you.

This is on eBay tho which is very similar although maybe not quite as polished in finish, but I have bought stuff off this seller and the stuff is of a good quality, all the alloy water pipes in my car are from here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ALLOY-BATTERY...ryZ72205QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Aaron.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Aaron
Thanks for that I appreciate it.
Its always good when something works as well as it looks.
I will get hold of S&M via google and see if they want to make me up a batch

Thanks for all your help Aaron, got it sorted now.
PS beautiful car

Hi Aaron
Am now stocked with battery trays!
Would it be OK to lift your photo for use on my web site? As an example of neat fitting.

Back