Posted by dave
santa pod
Friday, August 3, 2007 - 01:00 AM
Until: Friday, August 3, 2007 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Those that still want to show for this are welcome to join the Street-Legal club stand. We have 40-50 cars at the moment so a few mroe won't hurt. :)

Hi Guys,

I am still coming to this but just on the sunday so will have to come meet up with u or try and smuggle my car in lol.

hey, i went usc yesturday, and what a day it was, good weather (altho got very sunburnt due to not bringing any sun cream) good lookin girls and some great cars! saw the stupidly quick and loud santa pod drag car, 6 second 1/4 mile!

think i recognised some cars from here at usc, possibly grandej black grande punto, and im pretty sure i saw steve1219 polishing his punto out in the campsite!

anyway, was a great day out, until my mate who drove us there went into the back of some guys golf on our way out!

it must have been an illusion or a bad case of sunstroke :devil:

cursing.gif
jo3.gif
:D

The only time it got touched the whole weekend never seen so much dust:yuck:

Good show, good weather, good company -now a member of a cruise site :slayer:

Was bloody expensive though a blow out on the way there cost 2 tyres £190 and an arse print in the drivers side wing which needs an estimate to pull out hopefully:worship: bloody lowered cars and jacks :(

Steve

hey, i went usc yesturday, and what a day it was, good weather (altho got very sunburnt due to not bringing any sun cream) good lookin girls and some great cars! saw the stupidly quick and loud santa pod drag car, 6 second 1/4 mile!

think i recognised some cars from here at usc, possibly grandej black grande punto, and im pretty sure i saw steve1219 polishing his punto out in the campsite!

anyway, was a great day out, until my mate who drove us there went into the back of some guys golf on our way out!

Should have come across, plenty of ice cold beer (y)

Steve

We had a brill weekend, got well bad sun burnt, signed of work today for sun stroke, so painful,

loads of nice cars, rides where scary too, went in partners punto, black mk1 with spinners, not sure if anyone saw it?

WOW what a Saturday I had. Was there in 2 hours from mid cheshire. Following mate in his Vecta 130 SRI doing 75-80 most of the way on the motorways.
Hmmm unsure what event I'll get to next in the sei. Whant to go to another. Stanford, Trax, Renault World Series hmmmm decision decisions lol

Back