Technical Tyre pressure display

Currently reading:
Technical Tyre pressure display

Jo M

Hello all 😊
Hoping someone can help! I have a Fiat 500 X -2015. I've owned it just under a week. Everything is fine apart from the tyre pressure display on the main screen (where it should normally have the MPH displayed) The tyres are all fine and at the correct pressure and there are no warning lights on. I can't get rid of this tyre pressure display screen!! I've reset and pressed OK about a zillion times and scoured the handbook to no avail. Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance

If I remember right you need the ignition on but the engine off, then press and hold the OK until the reset is complete. Then turn the ignition off, open the door to turn off the system. Then you should be OK to restart the car. and the display should have reset

I do hope my memory is working OK!

If I remember right you need the ignition on but the engine off, then press and hold the OK until the reset is complete. Then turn the ignition off, open the door to turn off the system. Then you should be OK to restart the car. and the display should have reset

I do hope my memory is working OK!
This may sound stupid- how would I do that? It's a button to start - and before you start the engine no displays are visible 😕

Found it in the user manual under iTPMS:

To carry out the RESET procedure, with
the vehicle stopped and the ignition
device at MAR, use the Main Menu as
follows:
❒ go to "Vehicle info" and then to
"Reset tyre pressure"
❒ press the "OK" and hold down (more
than 2 seconds)
❒ the display will show the procedure
progress (with a graphic bar) till the
RESET is completed.
At the end of the RESET procedure the
display will show the "Reset saved"
message, indicating that the selflearning
has been started and you will
hear a beep. If the self-learning
procedure of the iTPMS system has not
been carried out correctly, you will not
hear the beep.

Thanks ever so much - this is what I've done loads of times. It bleeps and says 'reset saved' but doesn't ever disappear 🙄

You can also swap between screens on the steering wheel controls
Just play with it until you get yourself familiar with it

Back