Tuning turbo time!

Currently reading:
Tuning turbo time!

also... with careful tuning... what other engine can do 300bhp and still give 30mpg average? :D

I miss driving my s14 sooo much... its been parked on the lift for the last week or two avoiding the salt and slushy roads :( maybe thats why i feel the need to spout about them on a cinq thread...

Looks a well sorted motor, but wanting to do one as a project. Shell is already stripped and is in bodyshop getting prepped for a respray. By the way, does anyone know where to get the windows tinted (I live in Doncaster).
Cheers

What's the worst that could happen?!! Looking to have the wifes Punto Turbo done as well. Not many people seem to provide the service any more. Will keep looking!

What's the worst that could happen?!! Looking to have the wifes Punto Turbo done as well. Not many people seem to provide the service any more. Will keep looking!

Perhaps the best worst thing that can happen is you get pulled by the Police who demand you remove it before they'll let you drive on. And if your insurance isn't spot on, you may find yourself in deep poo poo.

The worst worst thing I'll leave to your imagination.

My guess is that the lack of people doing it is a result of both fashion and Police activity.

How do you know he's on about the fronts? It's perfectly legal to tint to any level rear of the C-Pillar, adn who want's to see behind them anyway lol. Can't stop someone going into the back of you.

Back on topic, I'm also watching craig....good luck with the sale (y)

Back