Tuning Tuning Boxes

Currently reading:
Tuning Tuning Boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very happy with my Spider Tuning box, not sure of power/torque but seems to make the GPS what it really should be from the start, ie more sprightly and sharper.
Arguing about peoples ages etc, Ffoxy in particular seems bloody silly to me, as the guy seems to be helpful and an avid supporter of the Forum.
Anyway I'm about his age so us old 'uns need to stick together!(y)

Very happy with my Spider Tuning box, not sure of power/torque but seems to make the GPS what it really should be from the start, ie more sprightly and sharper.
Arguing about peoples ages etc, Ffoxy in particular, seems bloody silly to me as the guy seems to be helpful and an avid supporter of the Forum.
Anyway I'm about his age so us old 'uns need to stick together!(y)

;) Damn right fella! Jassyo seems to have issues, too many to list but one of the biggest is his opinion on aspirations. It seems he feels he has succeeded in life having bought a used Honda...

Anyhow, ignoring his blinkered, tunnel vision and his obvious ill feeling towards Fiat, I cant be arsed to respond to his vitriolic inanities. He seems to be an attention seeking whore who thrives on controversy (Jassyo PM for translation on big words) and I for one wont rise to his silly boyish banter. Well not after this anyhow lol!

I'd buy another MJet GPS for sure, IF I needed a diesel in future.

Last edited:
;) Damn right fella! Jassyo seems to have issues, too many to list but one of the biggest is his opinion on aspirations. It seems he feels he has succeeded in life having bought a used Honda...

Anyhow, ignoring his blinkered, tunnel vision and his obvious ill feeling towards Fiat, I cant be arsed to respond to his vitriolic inanities. He seems to be an attention seeking whore who thrives on controversy (Jassyo PM for translation on big words) and I for one wont rise to his silly boyish banter. Well not after this anyhow lol!

I'd buy another MJet GPS for sure, IF I needed a diesel in future.

my eyes are open wide "gyles brandrith" my honda civic type R gt is just another stepping stone to a even faster better car.you will still be driving your gp m-jet or even a mundane honda civic diesel as most people reaching retirement tend to do.you dance around the whole debate we got into,but dont tackle the issues of the grande punto,its you thats kidding yourself not me

go away jassyo, you're just after antaganising everyone because you bought a car that you probably can't see out the rear window!

take the ban as a hint!;)

and just realised that your friend is ryan! we've had problems with him on our fiat-scotland website too!

it all makes sense now!:mad:

is just another stepping stone to a even faster better car.
You are aware that not everyone always wants to have a 'faster, better' car as their next car.

In fact, I ended up with a slower car as a follow on from my 2.4 Stilo Abarth, yet it is better in many other ways.

You are just a child, with a childish attitude, having reviewed your last few posts. I really suggest you get your act together :)

You are aware that not everyone always wants to have a 'faster, better' car as their next car.

In fact, I ended up with a slower car as a follow on from my 2.4 Stilo Abarth, yet it is better in many other ways.

You are just a child, with a childish attitude, having reviewed your last few posts. I really suggest you get your act together :)

Cheers Stu, I really will stick with the advice I got on this and not rise to Jassyo's phishing lol!

I would say I am priveleged to reach my age though, Jassyo probably wont with his IQ zero and his search for "better and faster".... In fact I would be surprised if any car he drives before he has the benefits of reaching my "Grande" :D old age will be run on anything but batteries lol!

my eyes are open wide "gyles brandrith" my honda civic type R gt is just another stepping stone to a even faster better car.you will still be driving your gp m-jet or even a mundane honda civic diesel as most people reaching retirement tend to do.you dance around the whole debate we got into,but dont tackle the issues of the grande punto,its you thats kidding yourself not me

not better spending on a new wardrobe rather than chav uniform?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pity this thread spoiled by going off subject and name calling. Everyone has their own reasons for having a GP. I have a 1.9MJet Sporting in Orange, and I think it looks and drives great just as it is, no mods needed.
I do rack up a few miles, so bought a DTUK Green box a couple of months ago. It gives me a bit of extra grunt if I need it, anout a second off the standard 0-60, and has given me about 7mpg more, so will pay for itself within a year. No hiccups, no smoke. Well chuffed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back