Silverstone
Sunday, September 2, 2012 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, September 2, 2012 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
LAST CALL FOR STAND TICKETS!!!

Invoices will be set to those above, asking for payment for a stand ticket.

Anyone who does not buy the advanced ticket will have to pay the on the day price of £20, and this DOES NOT garuentee a stand place.

Anyone who pays for the advanced stand ticket will automatically get a stand place (y)

Advance Tickets are £15.

If you are not on the list above and wish to attend please PM me ASAP.

Deadline for payment is 12th August 2012

I will be going to this, ive been talking to a load of other non fiat mates and they're all up for it so i will be there with them, not on the fiat stand. I will possibly he having a go at a 0-60 run as well :)

Is this a sunday only event or is there stuff to do on the Saturday so we can make a weekend of it?

I will be going to this, ive been talking to a load of other non fiat mates and they're all up for it so i will be there with them, not on the fiat stand. I will possibly he having a go at a 0-60 run as well :)

Is this a sunday only event or is there stuff to do on the Saturday so we can make a weekend of it?

its a 1 dayer sunday only, a few maybe up for camping or hotel night before meal maybe?

are you on a stand? don't worry if your mates have non fiats they could still be on FF stand for this show if they pay their monies

Back