Silverstone
Sunday, September 2, 2012 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, September 2, 2012 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
LAST CALL FOR STAND TICKETS!!!

Invoices will be set to those above, asking for payment for a stand ticket.

Anyone who does not buy the advanced ticket will have to pay the on the day price of £20, and this DOES NOT garuentee a stand place.

Anyone who pays for the advanced stand ticket will automatically get a stand place (y)

Advance Tickets are £15.

If you are not on the list above and wish to attend please PM me ASAP.

Deadline for payment is 12th August 2012

I will be going to this, ive been talking to a load of other non fiat mates and they're all up for it so i will be there with them, not on the fiat stand. I will possibly he having a go at a 0-60 run as well :)

Is this a sunday only event or is there stuff to do on the Saturday so we can make a weekend of it?

I will be going to this, ive been talking to a load of other non fiat mates and they're all up for it so i will be there with them, not on the fiat stand. I will possibly he having a go at a 0-60 run as well :)

Is this a sunday only event or is there stuff to do on the Saturday so we can make a weekend of it?

its a 1 dayer sunday only, a few maybe up for camping or hotel night before meal maybe?

are you on a stand? don't worry if your mates have non fiats they could still be on FF stand for this show if they pay their monies

Convoy arrangements will be made once I've received payments and after the date stated August 12th

So I know how many are attending to judge size of meeting pount

Last edited:
We officially Have a stand worth of cars.

But that's 5 out of 11 people.

Shame people. Shame :p

As before, anyone who hasn't paid or asked me to cover there ticket until the date will NOT BE ALLOWED TO SHOW.

Back