Travis Pastrana World Record (Sorry If A R)

Currently reading:
Travis Pastrana World Record (Sorry If A R)

Pastrana is more a motorcross rider than rally driver though but tbh he doesnt have that bad a record in rallying [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_Pastrana[/ame]

I remember watching pastrana beating legends of motorcross when he was but a nipper, rallying at the end of the day was something he wanted to have a stab at, incidently his co-driver who was never a dirt-biker is pretty impressive on a dirt bike these days.. He now holds first ever front flip on a motorcross bike (although he did break his back when he tried it at X-games).

Mr Block (owner of DC Shoes for those who don't know) obviously has some car control, i'm just not convinced he'll be as impressive on the tight twisty stuff in WRC, we'll see soon enough. Hats off to the bloke though as he has brought rallying as a sport to america, it was nothing big before his videos started..

I watched X games with them both in and Pastrana did better IMO.

But in terms of showing off and generally looking cool Block wins for some of his videos!

Like the one on the harbour thing I think it is!!?!??!?!???!?!!!?!

You've got to remember though that he does about a billion takes for those vids.

Back