Think i might be paranoid?

Currently reading:
Think i might be paranoid?

Ive been getting quite a few texts now from numbers i dont know.

One says "hi dont forget to call me before it gets to late"

I reply who is it

Then

"laura"

But thats it :confused:

Then I get more from different ones from other numbers

Got another one tonight saying "hi its anna just to let you know this is my new number"

I reply "anna who"

reply:

Bloody charmin.......... bla bla bla

I am not sure if these are scams. I dont know any anna, i havent ever had an anna in my phone, but the numbers look ok, nothing dodgy but now i am not sure if its a scam where i text back then i will be charged or something :confused:

Just wondering if anyone else are getting similar or just me being crap with names and numbers :eek:

I had to change my phone number a few months ago because I kept getting random phone calls and messages - and not from any one particular place either, from different numbers and places. One company had me quite upset and angry because they wouldn't accept I wasn't their customer :( Hopefully if you ignore them they'll go away :)

i used to get a few texts from an unknown person and in the early hours of the morning too:confused: I just ignored them, found the one way convo rathr interesting actually:D but this guy was sending more and more angry ones to what appeared to me to be his girlfriend!! some of them were rather scary :eek:
I text back one day and said you got the wrong number, it happened once more after that and then nothing

lol. These happen on my spare phone I leave in the car (I use it for Orange Wednesdays), and it gets a few calls in the eairly hours. Luckily I don't get any on my main phone as that is always by my side and would wake me up in the night lol.

funny enough the texts were on my spare phone which is also on Orange:eek: spooky!

in the summer of last year, i had a woman kept rining me once or twice every week.

she kept telling me i had forgotten my packed lunch, or to go round to jim nd carols after work :p

it was slightly random :)

a few years ago when I was back in school, I had loads of answer phone msgs off a builders firm in sheffield (I live in Wales) asking when I was going to go up and sign some contracts so they could finish their work. I rung BT Cellnet (the company I was with at the time) and apparently my number was in some sort of list lol...

I had this a while ago a text came in and it read hi Phill its Susie ..now thinking it was a susie I knew I text back ..but as time went on I realised it wasnt the same susie :eek: I told June when she got home and she phoned the number up and a bloke answered and put susie on ..we think she was a good time girl cos she bricked her self when her indoors layed into her :p she never text me again :)

I had this a while ago a text came in and it read hi Phill its Susie ..now thinking it was a susie I knew I text back ..but as time went on I realised it wasnt the same susie :eek: I told June when she got home and she phoned the number up and a bloke answered and put susie on ..we think she was a good time girl cos she bricked her self when her indoors layed into her :p she never text me again :)

Have you still got her number?:D

my councillor told me to always listen to the voices, they know best.

once you accept the different aspects of yourself you can become a whole person again.

Last edited:
Back