General Thieving losers!

Currently reading:
General Thieving losers!

yeah they are like currency lol i bought 4 off my lil bros mate for a quid! they sell them at school for there bmxs! lil sh*ts

Are you sure it wasn't your nan? hehe. only joking mate.

If you get expensive looking valve caps, it is well worth getting the locking ones.
Last year I painted mine yellow and the little ****s had them all in a week.

Ye but being from west yorks Gaz we shud expect that!!! :D

I believe mine are anti theft ones, cant be sure tho!! They still on tho (y)

EvilJaxx said:
Had my nice Fiat Valve caps stolen off my car all 4 of them about 30 mins ago while I was at my nans, :mad: and not only do they steal my caps they write some very offensive language at me in my break dust :confused: :(

Same thing happened to a friends car, the best thing to do is to tighten them with a pair of pliers, obviously carry the pliers in the car with you!

Sam

if u want ones that are really hard to nick, then there is a guy on ebay that sells caps with a nice feature. U get a key with them and two caps per wheel. You pop one cap inside the other and then insert the key (a grub screw) and tighten on wheel. Remove the key and the outer cap spins freely and the inside one stays firm on the wheel

funkycinq said:
Same thing happened to a friends car, the best thing to do is to tighten them with a pair of pliers, obviously carry the pliers in the car with you!

Sam
i wouldnt do that i got some nut shapped ones, did them up with spanner, now they wont copme off :( the whole valve stem twists :( i had the fronts cut off when i had new tyres, i put the old ones still on the stem in a vice, they still not come off :eek:

Back