DSC00173.JPG

Stilo the stilo finally lowered, Neons, FF Stickers 56k warning.

Introduction

.......what about l.e.d's :D

DSC00173.JPG

thanks dave and craig (y)
Re: who hates neons....

Not being cheeky but what is the purpose of them:confused:

Yes ok i'm probably fair bit older than most of you (except PNL;) ) & outta touch etc...but I cant see a reason for them?

Can anyone here enlighten me & help my 'street cred' rating:eek:

Re: forum patriotism

stilosporting said:
DSC001741.JPG

what do you think?

the reason for doing it is to cover damage from reversing into a bollard :rolleyes:

I am SO pleased it's not just me does that kind of thing :eek: We can compare bollard damage at camping. Though I killed my bollard, it ended up horizontal o the floor, did you do as well with yours?

T14086 said:
Not being cheeky but what is the purpose of them:confused:

Yes ok i'm probably fair bit older than most of you (except PNL;) ) & outta touch etc...but I cant see a reason for them?

Can anyone here enlighten me & help my 'street cred' rating:eek:

just to make it a litle more unique! they serve no practical purpose but do look nice :yum:

i'm undecided......i do absolutely hate undercar neons, but this...i'm intrigued....perhaps if was shining out from behind the hub, sort of an inner halo for the rim, from behind the brake disk....does that make sense?

Helz said:
I am SO pleased it's not just me does that kind of thing :eek: We can compare bollard damage at camping. Though I killed my bollard, it ended up horizontal o the floor, did you do as well with yours?

think i must have quick reactions lol managed to stop before too much damage as ive only damaged the paintwork not the shape of the bumper :p bollard still upright and in one piece in the asda carpark ready for someone else to enjoy :D

stilosporting said:
just to make it a litle more unique! they serve no practical purpose but do look nice :yum:

Ok so for looks basically.....I understand(y)

So you youngsters dont care much for fuel consumption,places to put loose change for parking,AM radio,driving shoes,beaded seat covers etc?

Kidding!!! i'm not that bad.......yet;)

I'm assuming they are illegal (turned on while driving) like neons?

How do you go about turning them on and off?

I might get green ones for mine if it's easy :D

i think it looks rather nice, and the colour blue isnt a bad match. :)

although, the better option would have been to notice the bollard and the lampost at the same time and avoid it all together. :D

stilosporting said:
think i must have quick reactions lol managed to stop before too much damage as ive only damaged the paintwork not the shape of the bumper :p bollard still upright and in one piece in the asda carpark ready for someone else to enjoy :D

Same here with the paintwork, though you can see where the bumper was misshapen, it will start cracking at some point :(

I think I'll stick to the small one in the rear window (y) lol

(Where'd you get your exhaust pipe from?)

crazydave sorted the wires inside and i sorted the placing outside.

as long as they are not flashing (which the can thanks to the control unit inside the car) then i believe they are legal.

turboned, that is how i wanted to fit them for that kind of effect but nowhere to put them and can ket done by the police if im right if you can see the lights directly? can you shed some light on the legal/illegal issue?

Do you have like a little toggle switch inside the car to turn them on and off?

Plumsaround said:
I think I'll stick to the small one in the rear window (y) lol

(Where'd you get your exhaust pipe from?)

hawleys tires & exhausts in sheffield, they are a powerflow stockists iirc.

turboned said:
meeeeeow!

Hmmm, not trying to say im perfect but :) i can be cheeky (y)

Last edited:
Back