Technical Strut bar

Currently reading:
Technical Strut bar

lukmek

Established member
I just found a seller having a clear-out and he told me he got 5 fiat Panda 141a strut bar to sell for £80 each...
I was wondering if it will inprove the handling on my 2000 903cc Hobby?
anyone here got a strut bar in their Pandas??

its a guy from Turin on Kijiji an Italian site
have you noticed any improvment on handling?
does it mount with the spare wheel?

Attachments

• 9ba4e520c27367980228fb91ae40bce9_orig.jpg
    9ba4e520c27367980228fb91ae40bce9_orig.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 39
I have one on my Marbella and had it fitted on my 4x4 before that but not sure how much difference it makes. On the 4x4 I seem to remember it made the car less wobbly and unpredictable but I fitted that after I had crashed it and was mainly interested in adding some strength back to the chassis. I think it will help though, but more likely to notice an effect when driving on the limit and with stiffened suspension.

If there is one going spare though I'd also be keen to buy one as would like to put one back on the 4x4 when that project kicks back into gear :cool:

Si

I have one on my Marbella and had it fitted on my 4x4 before that but not sure how much difference it makes. On the 4x4 I seem to remember it made the car less wobbly and unpredictable but I fitted that after I had crashed it and was mainly interested in adding some strength back to the chassis. I think it will help though, but more likely to notice an effect when driving on the limit and with stiffened suspension.

If there is one going spare though I'd also be keen to buy one as would like to put one back on the 4x4 when that project kicks back into gear :cool:

Si

Two orders then lukmek!

Paypal ok?

ok Guys
I contacted the seller to gimme a price with shipping cost for 5 strut bars
I hope he will gimme a discount because when I enquired he said that the
shipping cost to Rome will be and addittional £10
if anybody else is interested please reply yo this thread
We will need at least 5 definitive... so 3 strut bar left..
I will bring the strut bars in London in September and maybe came with the Panda Hobby!

Ok... lets make a sticky on this one
I believe if we get more than 5 I should be able to ask for a price deal(y)

Ok
Let's make a list to try to get 5
1 me
I can order them anytime?

Sent from my iPhone using FIAT Forum

Ok
Let's make a list to try to get 5
1 me
I can order them anytime��

Sent from my iPhone using FIAT Forum

me for a pair and the Si said he'd have a pair too? pandamonius_maximus (ridiculously long user name which I always have to edit three times to get it right :()

Last edited by a moderator:
me for a pair and the Si said he'd have a pair too? pandamonius_maximus (ridiculously long user name which I always have to edit three times to get it right :()

i got that for you mate ;):p
i have everyones (well those who have long names that i still cant get right) username in a note pad that is open all the time.. then its just a simple copy and paste :D

Lukmek

are you intending to have these shipped to the UK from italy and then re-ship out to users.

Should i have one on my 750L? i don't know. i might take one for the hell of it (and if you are able to re-post them)

yeah, I'll get a pair as well :devil:

I almost made the username longer than that when I first joined. Was keen on it being as long as the Gladiators name (Maximus Decimus Meridius:slayer:)... I was thinking of possibly changing it, but seems a ball ache unless you can keep references to old posts and threads?...

yeah, I'll get a pair as well :devil:

I almost made the username longer than that when I first joined. Was keen on it being as long as the Gladiators name (Maximus Decimus Meridius:slayer:)... I was thinking of possibly changing it, but seems a ball ache unless you can keep references to old posts and threads?...

When a user name is changed all the references to it and posts are all changed automatically!

It's the underscore which I always forget about!

I was thinking about changing mine to Panda#(insert number owned here).

Only should I count the Y10 or not, mk3 and mk4 or what?

My tyre supplier and fitter christened me Mr Panda the other day!

Anyway if someone else wants one I'll happily let one of the strut bars go, but for sake of getting the deal done I'll still take two now.

Thanks LuMek

(what a nice simple easy to remember user name you have).

Last edited:
Back