500 (Abarth) Stereo swap problems

Currently reading:
500 (Abarth) Stereo swap problems

Jason2512

Hi all newbie here, I am after some help please I have a 2016 fiat 500 Abarth, I have been trying to change the 5inch stereo for the 7inch sat nav stereo I have now bought 2 of them and both times ordered a code online but the code they gave me did not work I took the first one back which was a 4hr round trip each time guessing it was faulty, and now today 3hr round trip and when I got back home and fitted it the code supplied did not work again, I am at my wits end. Any help much appreciated

My serial number on the stereo is a2c1313000300017482 and the code they gave me is 1235 but is says it is wrong if there is anyone out there that could confirm if this is right or wrong I would be very grateful

If you’ve changed the stereo for a different one I’m sure I’ve read that fiat stereos are matched to the ECU of the vehicle it came in and can’t be swapped, but I could be wrong on that. There is a section on the forum that supplies codes for a small donation, if you ask the question on there i’m sure you’ll get an answer

Back