Technical Starting problem grande punto 1.9 08

Currently reading:
Technical Starting problem grande punto 1.9 08

Might be worth trying a bigger battery, if you have found jumping it helps then i'd say get the next size up. Or one of the better recommended battery's.
Diesel's are funny, they need a big Punch and good turn to get them going, My Standard oem Bravo Battery is crap (18month old), im getting more and more tempted to put a bigger cranker on, It's taking more cranking to get it going.

Also do you give it a chance to prime? Turn on key, it'll whine for a bit then stop, this is the pump priming the rail, it whines on past the glow plug symbol going out, then try start.

I used to have the same problem, then i fitted an EXIDE 640 and surprice surprice...problem still ON! It is a problem that's been bugging me for a long time and i've searched A LOT for a solution, but no luck. So i learned to live with it...

Might be worth trying a bigger battery, if you have found jumping it helps then i'd say get the next size up. Or one of the better recommended battery's.
Diesel's are funny, they need a big Punch and good turn to get them going, My Standard oem Bravo Battery is crap (18month old), im getting more and more tempted to put a bigger cranker on, It's taking more cranking to get it going.
I havent tried jumping yet, cannot find the jumpleads and everyone is away so I will try later on. Yeah the battery idea has been mentioned before

Also do you give it a chance to prime? Turn on key, it'll whine for a bit then stop, this is the pump priming the rail, it whines on past the glow plug symbol going out, then try start.
Yeah I leave it after that then start, like i said its only some times which is the annoying part.

I used to have the same problem, then i fitted an EXIDE 640 and surprice surprice...problem still ON! It is a problem that's been bugging me for a long time and i've searched A LOT for a solution, but no luck. So i learned to live with it...

well i ordered one of them batteries last night but ot email today saying was out of stock so I cancelled it. Guess i did the right thing!

Back