South-West meet Cribbs Causeway
Posted by Gary
Sunday, July 23, 2006 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, July 23, 2006 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I havn't forgotten Ryan now I wonder if Steve 1219 want to meet and drive over together come to that is there anyone else going over from the welsh side and wants to make a convoy and a big Fiat forum Entrance :slayer:

Last edited:
PNL said:
I havn't forgotten Ryan now I wonder if Steve 1219 want to meet and drive over together come to that is there anyone else going over from the welsh side and wants to make a convoy and a big Fiat forum Entrance :slayer:

that's be cool, meet up somwhere by asda and make an entrance :p

PNL said:

Phil Sorry haven't replied earlier was working to 5.30 this morning:cry: drop us a text and we could meet up (y)

Steve

steve1219 said:
Phil Sorry haven't replied earlier was working to 5.30 this morning:cry: drop us a text and we could meet up (y)

Steve

You were on the JOB until 5.30am :eek: your a bigger stud than I took you for ;) will give you a bell later (y)

bulldog5046 said:
suns just came out, looking good (y)

Tell the sun to bugger off I dont want to be sweating my nuts off thankyou very much :p

And to anyone who is thinking of coming over from the Welsh side Steve 1219 and I are meeting at the Magor services at 3.00pm if you want to tag along (y)

Sorry everyone !!!!!

Just arrive back home on an AA truck after car broke down !!!

Been to a friends in Stroud left there house at 3pm and car went bang

The exhaust manifold has gone bang so after an hour wait an AA man turned up and have now just got home. Its 5pm so bit late to head down there in the Multipla

S0 RUN said:
Sorry everyone !!!!!

Just arrive back home on an AA truck after car broke down !!!

Been to a friends in Stroud left there house at 3pm and car went bang

The exhaust manifold has gone bang so after an hour wait an AA man turned up and have now just got home. Its 5pm so bit late to head down there in the Multipla

:eek: OMG what a bummer Garry sorry to here this but I can tell you that you were missed only three Forum members turned up but it was worth it for what Steve 1219 and I saw today;) and I ain't talking cars here either it will all be revealed in a thread later in L/L as soon as Steve has loaded the pic :p

16v cab said:
I couldnt make it.....come on tell me what made the afternnon for you?

Steve has now logged in and I am awaiting a PM telling me that he is ready with a pic so that he can show it :devil:

blu73 said:
Can't miss it!! come over the big bridge and turn right (south) on the M5, cribbs causeway is next junction iirc. You can't miss asda either, is MASSIVE!! and will be on your left as you go into cribbs causeway

OH NO ITS NOT its the second turn off as Steve and I found out :p Oh it was fun ;) :D

anthonytutton said:
where's this photo, you've got me intrigued now. what did you see that all us lazy gits missed?:confused:

Its in L/L the thread "I'm in love" :p

PNL said:
OH NO ITS NOT its the second turn off as Steve and I found out :p Oh it was fun ;) :D

Sorry mate, i did say iirc. I am sure though that the asda is massive and you couldn't drive past that and not see it when you get there that is :eek:. Sorry i didn't make it, was planning to but met a lovely lass that afternoon so decided to spend the rest of day in bed ;)

Back