South Wales Xmas/New year Meet

Currently reading:
South Wales Xmas/New year Meet

where and when SWales Xmas meet( Please select all acceptable )

• 23rd December 2006

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30th December 2006

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 6th January 2007

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • 13th January 2007

• 20th January 2007

• Bowling

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Meal (Pub)

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Other ( Say in thread )

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right so are we all decided so that I can perhaps PM Steve (or do it myself) and post up a thread in the proper Events section as to whats going on...

• Saturday 13th January 07
  • Time of meet: 15:00-17:00 (to be finalised)
  • Cardiff Gate Services (off the M4 J30 - follow "Services" signs it's just off the roundabout as services usually are :p)
  • Will decide exactly where/what were doing but will probably be local pub for food, drink and a good laugh!
  • All welcome even if you aren't Welsh
  • You may pick on Ozzie

PNL we must do something with this insane lad at the meet! :D

That easy to sort out ..just ask charlotte to bring some handcuffs and we can cuff him to a lamp post outside a DIY place but releave him of his trousers and under pants first Charlotte could then Phone the Lads at Central and scream FLASHER :eek: :eek: :eek: I'm confused now I thought you all going to McD

Only reason I said Cardiff Gate Services is because it's only 2min away from MacD's on Newport Road but is a lot easier for people not from Cardiff and the surrounding areas to get to and then they can follow us who know :)

Only reason I said Cardiff Gate Services is because it's only 2min away from MacD's on Newport Road but is a lot easier for people not from Cardiff and the surrounding areas to get to and then they can follow us who know :)

Theres also a McDs at cardiff gate as well and quieter than Newport rd ;) and what you lot gonna do after youve filled you faces with burgers ??

How about Meet at Cardiff Gate 1430 - 1500 have a BIG MAc :yum: see how many want to go bowling and give them a ring to book if enough want to ?

Steve

How about Meet at Cardiff Gate 1430 - 1500 have a BIG MAc :yum: see how many want to go bowling and give them a ring to book if enough want to ?

Steve

I cant do bowling my back is bad again and might not come if to painfull :(

Back