South Wales Xmas/New year Meet

Currently reading:
South Wales Xmas/New year Meet

where and when SWales Xmas meet( Please select all acceptable )

• 23rd December 2006

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30th December 2006

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 6th January 2007

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • 13th January 2007

• 20th January 2007

• Bowling

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Meal (Pub)

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Other ( Say in thread )

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
forgot about all the other parking places do you think there'll be enough,
are you comming then phill

Date and time yet to be decided and then I will ask [if I am a good boy] can I to go :devil: will try and bring June along to addminister lots of Pain to greeny lol

So I take it that this meet is on the:

13th January 2007
Mac Donalds Newport Road Cardiff 1500 hr meet up or later (y)

Need to know for def to book time off the job:)

Steve

So I take it that this meet is on the:

13th January 2007
Mac Donalds Newport Road Cardiff 1500 hr meet up or later (y)

Need to know for def to book time off the job:)

Steve

Just noticed that the 13th is a Saturday and thought I ought to warn you that its very busy there on a Sat with poeple in DIY's and the other shops around there so its up to you if you still want to have it there :) also the Superbowl is totaly manic on a Sat :bang:

Directions for those not from the area will be complicated... So me and PNL could meet you at Cardiff Gate Services (bascially go onto the M4 and come off at Cardiff Gate J30) and then convoy down to Newport Road.

As PNL said it gets very busy on a saturday, plus what are we going to do when we meet at McDonalds? Perhaps meeting at Cardiff Gate Services J30 first will be better till we decide what we want to do, plus it's easier for people who don't know the area :) and also to be a bit later when things quieten down, maybe 4:30 or 5 when the shops start shutting.

Last edited:
thanks for the accurate directions

now can anyone with 2 or more brain cells help:devil:

Not my fault as you get older brain cells are dying maybe you are up to giving me a few for a transplant :chin: Mmmmmm more pain :spin: I think you need to decide what your doing before you meet up TBO as I said before just around the corner is the Buccaneer Pub and restaurant where you could have food and refreshments as well :)

you trying to get us there in the dark:eek: :eek:

PNL we must do something with this insane lad at the meet! And no I'm not :p, just thinking of how busy it will be around cardiff at the 3pm mark! If we meet up at CG Services then Phil can lead the way to that pub/refreshments place as that's what we all voted for (sorry PNL I forgot):D

Back