Technical sold my RADIO/CD But the words CanCheck always on display. Original CODE supplied.

Currently reading:
Technical sold my RADIO/CD But the words CanCheck always on display. Original CODE supplied.

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶

just wondering

Hi , I asked on the forum a short while ago .

via this thread :-

https://www.fiatforum.com/punto-ii/...t-need-supply-4-digit-security-code-card.html

I asked if i was to sell my Factory fitted CD / Radio along with its original code as supplied by Fiat , would this work in another Fiat , i was told yes it would :)

Okay thats great etc............................BUT

I have sold the car radio / CD on Ebay , the buyer has just contacted me with the following....

Hi , I have installed the radio , but the words "CanCheck" does not go off of the display no matter how long he leaves it on for .............therefore he assumes the code cannot be entered

The buyers car is a 2001 entry level punto , mine is a 2003 dynamic

Can anyone help me with this please , ideally i dont want a irate buyer , who may well leave me a neg :(

Last edited:
Hi Dave , Well that is a shame , looks like its going to cost me a full refund and the cost of me sending the unit to the buyer......do you know of a cheap method to disable the cancheck altogether ?

Thank you.

you didn't wait for a reply from someone who knows what they are talking about.

i gave an answer based on personal experience, i had no problems with factory stereo selling it last year soon after buying my punto buyer had no problems with code,, so no need for your petty comments is there david?

Last edited:
If its displaying.Check can permantly.
The little plug won't be plugged in.

I had this with mine.. once I plugged that in it works fine
Sometimes the little plug/connector falls down the dash I had to hunt for it

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back