General Sold my Bravo yesterday

Currently reading:
General Sold my Bravo yesterday

enor

... and I promise I won't miss it for a second. Now onto something else that actually has a heart, and doesn't have all those quality flaws.

I do not know about the flaws, as mine has cca 120000km and is compared to two Volkswagens one Golf and one Caddy flawless. Not mentioning the BMW 1.

Well my thoughts after 3 days of the new car is the Bravo is poorly thought out in the driving position and interior packaging. BUT, and this is a big but (stop sniggering at the back) something makes me kinda miss the Bravo.

"
dislikes.png
This post has been down-ranked. Click "View Post" to view it."

hehe I like that.

"Now onto something else that actually has a heart, and doesn't have all those quality flaws."

So you buy a Fabia? Ha, if it wasn't to funny I would cry.

You may like to take a second and see that it wasn't the troll who bought the Fabia, it was the guy who's trying to make something reasonable out of the trolls thread

Traded in, £2750 I got for it. Poor but I'd be spending 2/3s of that or repairs so was happy to accept.

well that means mines worth like 47p, i do think it would have been more of an investment if id bought either the turbo petrol or MJET, standard 1.4's value has just bombed completely, i knew depreciation on a big fiat would be bad, but its lost 5k in two years if I get anywhere near what you got ascott.

moving to Ireland at the end of this month (got the job woo!) so I might have to Fabia Up over there lol

Last edited:
Back