Panda (Classic) Sisley

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Sisley

Wow wouldn't I love this with the 'Neglected reen one' within sight of the finish.

Just how I like them, old, rusty and COMPLETE. That is the important part. Complte and original:)

But if I started the year with another car I may have to live in my shed.:eek:

Hmm perhaps someone will buy it with all the new resolution of completeing it and then realise their folly and offer it to me in Feb/March.:p..........................................................................
............................................................................................

Oh and I'm awake and back in the room:(

Wow wouldn't I love this with the 'Neglected reen one' within sight of the finish.

Just how I like them, old, rusty and COMPLETE. That is the important part. Complte and original:)

Hmm perhaps someone will buy it with all the new resolution of completeing it and then realise their folly and offer it to me in Feb/March.:p..........................................................................
............................................................................................

Or I buy it and you restore it...that way it won't get you into trouble..:D

Buy my Sisley then :D It's much nearer to you ;)

Oh bugger my head hurts even more and it's not new year yet

You're obviously not trying hard enough... -- you'll soon reach the stage, though, where the pain passes, and everything just goes a little peaceful, but fuzzy. That is possibly the time to keep away from eBay; and just grab another drink...! :devil:

Is anybody guys genuinely interested in it? As a restoration I mean.

If not, as it it's still to close to new year, I'll go for it but as spares if the price will be still not too high.
Being sisley owner I presume I'm allowed to consider this car as stock of spares. Just the shell- Swiss cheese would be weight in.
I've got the space, some cash, borrowed Aframe and a lady with pretty hi tolerance level.

I am tempted, but know what it's like to end up with multiple versions of the same car - :rolleyes:
From the photos I'd say that it's saveable but the rot in the roof and scuttle may indicate worse is below.

Is that a good driver's door? And is it included?..

Have a read thru Turbo pib's thread where he clearly describe state of the floor and inner outer sills. I guess that's same reason current owner decided to part with it.

I am tempted, but know what it's like to end up with multiple versions of the same car - :rolleyes:
From the photos I'd say that it's saveable but the rot in the roof and scuttle may indicate worse is below.

Is that a good driver's door? And is it included?..

I could do with the drivers door as well :D

Back