punto223.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) Simple, plain, original, pure Punto 2002

Introduction

Yeah, it's somehow booring to compare what you all have done with u'r Puntos ;)
Here in Finland, Lapland, Rovaniemi :rolleyes:
2002 5D 1.2 8v
puntojoki.jpg

punto223.jpg

puntokylki.jpg

puntopera.jpg

made some casing for gps and multigauge
puntokotelo.jpg

puntomittarit.jpg

and because of need for watertemperaturegauge, added also quite fancy but uglylooking obdII-on board computer
puntomittaritobd.jpg

yep, it's quite disgusting for eye but gives so much important data during drive or idling. everything from fuel consumption to analysing&erasing u'r ecu errorcodes ect.
puntoobd.jpg

Nothing else done yet... some leds, xenon hids, central-locking and rearview camera... :eek:
Reactions: homeward
Looks good!
I like how it came out that case, looks like it was there from the factory.

How is the light with the xenon? Any difference between them and the standard bulbs?

Looks good!
I like how it came out that case, looks like it was there from the factory.

How is the light with the xenon? Any difference between them and the standard bulbs?

Thanks. Case is made from from some unidentified part of some cars bumber or ect. Covered with fabric.

Amazingly huge difference between standart bubl and xenon. Only 5000K/35W. First time at nightdriving, tought someone is pointing flashlight at me from roadside... but it was just reflector from a mailbox Actually, they are not so bright, they are somehow just sharper lighted. Dunno :|

And my everrimembered faulty misstake.... went in MOT whit those xenons... they almost kicked me in da nuts just didn't know, they are not allowed :/

simple, plain, orginal, apart from the max stereo! What happened to your tape deck:)

The colour looks excellent against the snow

Hah :D max stereo, right... something (guessing) from china ... but plays cd, sd-card, usb, aux-in and rds-fm... 4x50W ... only 50€. serves enough for my purpose (y)

And yep.... snow, we finally got it :p

ps. needed to google what the h*** is 'tape deck' :D

Check out the guides section, someone modified it into a carputer....

Yep... I've watched trough almost whole members motor section.... absolutely awesome solutions for installations (y) I just have no knowledge or garage for doing that:D
It needs mass of fiberglasjsadajada etc.? :D just can't handle of those kind of art :cry:

Needs

A - sporting dash with proxy alignment :) its nice to see what the cars doing more :) Rev counter and temp guage :)

B - Electric windows! or do they freeze too easily over there?

C - fog lights in the mk2 bumper? gotta be aftermarket?

Ziggy

- just found gauge unit with temp and rev ...just not sure about tihis proxy alignment thing. new gauge unit must have less miles in it? and then some witchcraft with EcuScan soft?
- elect.windows is absolutely on my to-do-list :p even if they might froze
- yep. aftermarket

Last edited:
Nice clean example, those headlight washers would be very useful here in the uk at the moment

Couldnt see it been perticually hard to imploment a system to add it to a punto tho :)

A donor pump - tube - washers - wiring - relay - switch, an afternoon, and it'd be there :)

Use the same washer tank for screens and have it work with washer on screen or cancelled via cabin switch :)

Ziggy

Back